Create Account

2x DollarAndADream 6/16
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 12:33 AM by DollarAndADream.)

[Image: Q1wajqw.png]
@RunnerBert11

[Image: CddoknJ.png]
@Briedaqueduc

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Looks dope! Thanks!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Sigs:

1) You've done a great job swapping the head here and making it the main point of focus of this sig. Unfortunately that's partly because the head is a lot sharper than the rest of the body and somehow it doesn't quite fit together. The shoulders blend in with the background a little too much - which again makes it too obvious that the head wasn't originally part of the image. Because of this the blurred lower part of the body looks like it's much further away than the head. The only thing that separates the body from the background is the text that's partly hidden behind the render. Apart from that I like the sig - bonus for the head-swap.
7/10

2) This one has a similar style compared to the first one and uses quite a similar technique. The head is also more in focus compared to the rest of the body, but here it's not as obvious, because you didn't perform a head/face-swap. The background looks relatively simple.
6/10

Total: 1.3M x2 = 2.6M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]