Create Account

2x gillon 16/6

1. @GottaLoveHonorsBio
[Image: IABZsCd.png]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

I'd like to split this grading into what worked well and what didn't work so well so you can see which areas need improvment.
I like how you cut out your render and performed a jersey swap. However, on the render's right arm you can see that you didn't work 100% perfectly, because there's some of the original background visible. You did do a decent job with the jersey swap and you've also changed the background and added the team logo. Having two relatively large logos in the same sig is not always a good choice, because your render should be your main point of focus here - not the huge logo on the left. Your main 'problem', however, is that your background is sharp and in focus and your render isn't. The other way around it would look much nicer. Another suggestion would be to to place the text somewhere more prominent - not overlapping with the render's head. Since you have so much space to work with, you could also make it larger.
All in all, you know some techniques already that you can work with, but please consider making your render the most prominent point of the sig, here it's simply too blurry.
6/10

Total: 600k x2 = 1.2M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]