Create Account

2x Julio Tokolosh - 6/16
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 01:15 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

The first two are for rookies and are submitted before the wednesday night cut off, so are eligible for double media. i might add more signatures later before the 6/16 grading period ends.

Sig 1: x2
[Image: BEzXmA8.png]

my first try with a transparent signature. I tried to fit @wumaduce into the raptors triangle and use other colorado elements for the text. most of my time was spent converting McAvoy's black shoulders to blue while maintaining the detail. and then i had to shrink him to get him into the damn triangle. what i waste. I'll work backwards next time. But Wuma, i've got your render ready to go if you don't like this one.

Sig 2: x2
[Image: vJYEVOX.png]
for first gen rookie @HeatSiecker. this one was a lot of fun to make, and my first attempt with a molten/hot metal look.

Sig 3: x2
[Image: 9O6pqIh.png]
for Wuma, again. a different look that combines some of his more personal interests and fetishes with his player render (McAvoy). It was interesting putting the same "extreme, athletic" filters on this image. but, oddly, i think it works.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

julio you're insane these are so good

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

love that 3rd one

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Sig 1. 10/10 i like that you tried the transparent thing and i think you nailed it because you put your own kinda spin on it. love the whole composition and the text works real well. that BOHNE color scheme is perfect. if i had to be nit picky id wanna see that yellow on the jersey match the rest of the sig a little better, looks a little neon comparatively.
Sig 2. 8/10 lots of good stuff going on here. real good looking swap, i like the lines and smoke at the bottom, and the text is unique in a good way. i just feel like its all sort of disconnected and the render sort of falls into the background and isnt as prominent as it should be.
Sig 3. 7/10 haha. cool concept. the text swap on the can looks so good you cant even tell its there at first glance. the face makes me uncomfortable but i think thats probably how its supposed to be.

$2.625 mil x2 $5.25 mil