Create Account

St Louis Annouces Captains

[Image: Scarecrows-Banner.png]
It's that time of the season again, the time where we announce the changing of the guard.
With all 3 of Captains being called up it's time for three new players to take the reins.
Without further adieu....

First Alternate Captain

MIKA KANDINSKY

Mika does everything you ask of him on and off the ice. He is always around in the locker room helping everyone out as much as he can. I swear he doesn't leave the ice after long practices just so
he can better his game. Kandinsky is a perfect choice to wear the A for the St Louis Scarecrows, he learned early on what it means to be a Crow and we couldn't be happier with the choice.

Second Alternate Captain

LYLE ODELEIN III

What can't you say about Lyle? He's a stud of a defenseman and has a team first attitude. He was another no brainer to wear the A. With him and Mika wearing the A's the new kids joining
the team will have no trouble transitioning to the locker room and to the Scarecrow way of things.

And Now

The New Captain of the St Louis Scarecrows..

NICOLAJ MULLER

Muller has Captain written all over him. He is always in the locker room reminding everyone to do their PT's and also he made a pretty cool bot. Muller was one of the most active players
in the locker room last season and played his heart out all season long. He truly grinded to be where he is. Ryan and I could not be any happier to choose him as the next C. A lot of great names have worn it and he now joins them in St Louis history as a Captain of one of the greatest teams in the SMJHL.

Congrats guys! You all deserve it! Scarecrow Noises!!!
[Image: Scarecrows-Banner.png]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

BIG NICC

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

SCARECROW NOISES!!! Scarecrows

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Scarecrows Let’s go Crows!!! Scarecrows

So proud! Thanks guys. Go crows!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

scarecrow noises

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Scarecrows

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Nicolaj >>>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

what are scarecrow noises?? losing to anaheim in the semis?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

06-13-2019, 09:42 PMSDCore Wrote: what are scarecrow noises?? losing to anaheim in the semis?

You have 1 cup chill

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Recency bias??

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 09:54 AM by esilverm.)

06-13-2019, 09:42 PMSDCore Wrote: what are scarecrow noises?? losing to anaheim in the semis?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the meaning of “SCARECROW NOISES”. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics a majority of the joke will go over a typical person’s head. It all stems from Hayes the Scarecrow’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans and players understand this; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the joke, to realise that it is not just funny- is says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the St. Louis Scarecrows truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate the humour in Nicolaj Muller’s existential catchphrase “SCARECROW NOISES,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as TML99 and Nictox’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. Laughing

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Scarecrows tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid Tongue

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

06-14-2019, 09:53 AMesilverm Wrote:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the meaning of “SCARECROW NOISES”. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics a majority of the joke will go over a typical person’s head. It all stems from Hayes the Scarecrow’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans and players understand this; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the joke, to realise that it is not just funny- is says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the St. Louis Scarecrows truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate the humour in Nicolaj Muller’s existential catchphrase “SCARECROW NOISES,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as TML99 and Nictox’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  Laughing

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Scarecrows tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid  Tongue

I've seen the tat Scarecrows

06-14-2019, 09:53 AMesilverm Wrote:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the meaning of “SCARECROW NOISES”. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics a majority of the joke will go over a typical person’s head. It all stems from Hayes the Scarecrow’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans and players understand this; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the joke, to realise that it is not just funny- is says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the St. Louis Scarecrows truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate the humour in Nicolaj Muller’s existential catchphrase “SCARECROW NOISES,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as TML99 and Nictox’s genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  Laughing

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Scarecrows tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid  Tongue

Even louder SCARECROW NOISES!!!

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

telepathic
it's a screaching in your head
it gets into your brain. Even deaf people can hear it
yet, it makes no noise
no air vibrates
and then, your head explodes
fin

Mika Kandinsky Stars