2x O4L 6/16

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]

[Image: O8Sp9eg.png]

[Image: N15eXsK.png]

[Image: nY27dHT.png]

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

lovin’ the Ricky Spanish one

Sig 1: 8/10 - 825K
The disintegration/smoke blend with the player looks so good and natural. everything fits thematically, and the gritty layer of dust matches the player's lighting really well and the typeface choice fits this as well (the drop shadow could be bit deeper/softer to match the lighting of the chinstrap shadow but that's really nitpicky) and the text floating above it all gives it a good amount of depth.

Sig 2: 8/10 - 825K
This sig got graded last because I'm a coward I didn't know how to approach it. I'm not caught up on my wrestling references. I don't like to grade strictly on visuals because I know that the piece was created with so much more in mind that I am unable to reflect on. That said, everything looks intentional and well placed. the halftones and lighting adjustments tie everything together really well, and the eye test gives it an 8+.

Sig 3: 8/10 - 825K
The text really looks great, with the straight white (with light shading, matching the flare and player), and the orange stroke matches the text to the color and other visual thematic elements. The smoke helps blend the player into the text and the background. The spacing seems a little off, whether its the essentially empty top third, or the alignment between the first and last name, but the colors flow so well, and the entire composition looks undeniably good.

Sig 4: 9/10 - 950K
Great recognition of the reference and use of the 3rd party elements. The background and subtitle application and cleverly chosen and artfully used. The flare is really strong, but the darks in the corners ground us and show the extra depth around the "render"/roger.

Total: 3.425M x 2 = 6.850M + 1K bonus for male nipple in sig 2 = 6.851M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History