Create Account

SHL Fantasy waitlist

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=96450

Why did @ErM and @ckroyal92 both get skipped and not put on the list :(

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

@Keygan imma be honest here but I guess this just confirms that I am blind like a mother fucking bat. Next season I will use a google form or something like that so this issue doesn't happen again. I apologize for this like I legit did not see them for some reason. @ErM and @ckroyal I didn't mean to skip u guys in any way at all and I am sorry that you were not able to participate in Fantasy this season. Its 110% my fault.

Sincere apologies make for bad shitstorm posts.
I recommend Mcjesus delete and retry.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-18-2019, 08:04 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Sincere apologies make for bad shitstorm posts.

how can he see u talking shit when he's blind like a mother fucking bat

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

06-18-2019, 08:06 PMSleepy Wrote:
06-18-2019, 08:04 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Sincere apologies make for bad shitstorm posts.

#true

Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-18-2019, 08:06 PMSleepy Wrote:

I'll do a podcast.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

06-18-2019, 07:49 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: @Keygan imma be honest here but I guess this just confirms that I am blind like a mother fucking bat. Next season I will use a google form or something like that so this issue doesn't happen again. I apologize for this like I legit did not see them for some reason. @ErM and @ckroyal I didn't mean to skip u guys in any way at all and I am sorry that you were not able to participate in Fantasy this season. Its 110% my fault.

Personally, I was pretty annoyed about this. Not only did I get left out of a group which at the very least is going to cost me $1,000,000 this season and also possibly a bit of TPE. I also did not get assigned a group to manager in fantasy which is going to cost me another $2,500,000. In the case of the managing, I was the last manager to sign up, but nour was assigned a group to manage despite not signing up at all (he was also placed in a group as a back-up despite not signing up for the wait list at all).

If people from Edmonton were getting PBPs without signing up at all and I happened to accidentally leave out people from Hamilton, I would probably lose my job as PBP director. I'm not saying you should be fired, but it's pretty shitty that I got screwed twice.

06-18-2019, 08:36 PMErM Wrote:
06-18-2019, 07:49 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: @Keygan imma be honest here but I guess this just confirms that I am blind like a mother fucking bat. Next season I will use a google form or something like that so this issue doesn't happen again. I apologize for this like I legit did not see them for some reason. @ErM and @ckroyal I didn't mean to skip u guys in any way at all and I am sorry that you were not able to participate in Fantasy this season. Its 110% my fault.

Personally, I was pretty annoyed about this. Not only did I get left out of a group which at the very least is going to cost me $1,000,000 this season and also possibly a bit of TPE. I also did not get assigned a group to manager in fantasy which is going to cost me another $2,500,000. In the case of the managing, I was the last manager to sign up, but nour was assigned a group to manage despite not signing up at all (he was also placed in a group as a back-up despite not signing up for the wait list at all).

If people from Edmonton were getting PBPs without signing up at all and I happened to accidentally leave out people from Hamilton, I would probably lose my job as PBP director. I'm not saying you should be fired, but it's pretty shitty that I got screwed twice.

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2638552

The groups were made prior to your posting to be a manager as I closed the sign-ups sheets at 4pm and you signed up to be a manager at 9PM that day. I was panicking and looking for another manager as we only had 21 managers with 22 fantasy groups and I wanted to try and get the groups done asap. so I just asked Nour if he wanted to do it again as he was an manager last season. Which he said yes to that and I wanted to try and get the groups up.

06-18-2019, 09:44 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
06-18-2019, 08:36 PMErM Wrote: Personally, I was pretty annoyed about this. Not only did I get left out of a group which at the very least is going to cost me $1,000,000 this season and also possibly a bit of TPE. I also did not get assigned a group to manager in fantasy which is going to cost me another $2,500,000. In the case of the managing, I was the last manager to sign up, but nour was assigned a group to manage despite not signing up at all (he was also placed in a group as a back-up despite not signing up for the wait list at all).

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2638552

The groups were made prior to your posting to be a manager as I closed the sign-ups sheets at 4pm and you signed up to be a manager at 9PM that day. I was panicking and looking for another manager as we only had 21 managers with 22 fantasy groups and I wanted to try and get the groups done asap. so I just asked Nour if he wanted to do it again as he was an manager last season. Which he said yes to that and I wanted to try and get the groups up.

I don't know why you wouldn't follow the deadline that you set for sign ups?

[Image: k2ZWfQB.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2019, 10:39 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

06-18-2019, 10:00 PMErM Wrote:
06-18-2019, 09:44 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2638552

Popcorn
Shl
Shl

TBF, Erm and Keygan raise a fair point.. looks like the deadline was ignored, multiple people on the same team were bypassed while player/s on your team were added without signing up...don’t know if it was intentional or an accident ...but my department has been TD”d multiple times for far less then that....

Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-18-2019, 10:00 PMErM Wrote:
06-18-2019, 09:44 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2638552

Because the season ended earlier than I expected and wanted to get the groups up earlier and start setting up the groups which takes time.

I don't think we need to turn this into this into a giant drama thing. I don't know what sort of resolution there can be. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.