Create Account

Pee Tree 1 Congrats Wolfpack
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 04:07 PM by PenKnight.)

I wrote this script out before I recorded the audio and interlaced it with the video.
A total rip-off of a UrinatingTree idea.
Guess it did come out to 1080 HD though.

(Word Count 778 Words = 4:10 Audio/Video)

Welcome to the Wolf Pack compilation of sound and highlights video.

This team really pissed me off at the end of season 47.
They looked they were finally going to get into the Lord Champion Dance this year.
The pack had just come off a victory against the Texas Renegades and were circling their opponents.
So even though the mighty Buffalo were coming into New England everyone had high hopes for the pack!
All you had to do was beat this team and take care of some light work down the road and you were in!
Even a lowly tie with a loss in overtime or shootout would of been better than the egg you laid in this game.
Can Wolves lay eggs? Well they certainly did this game!

We might as well let you listen to the goal horn and goal song from Buffalo for the rest of this video!
DJ Kools, Let Me Clear My Throat! I think it is about time for a change but I hope it drives you insane.
The endless loop will probably make me check into a padded cell.

The Buffalo Stampeded were coming off a loss losing to the San Francisco Pride 3-2.
San Francisco and Pride makes sense to me and I don't think of Lions when I think of San Fran and Pride!
Sure the Stampede are a superior team but this was your year Wolf Pack!
So you guys are flying high from beating the Renegades and now you have Buffalo on Home Ice.
How could you lose to this team 5-2 when you so desperately needed a win!
I and the whole state of New England expected better... much better!
What part of urgency do you not understand?
Coming down the stretch all your games should of had the desperate need to win at all costs.
Alright Pack... not to worry as this is Buffalo after all. Time to regroup and win the easy games coming up!
You go into Toronto and like the wolves you are you make minced meat out of the Stars!
Winning the game 3-1 and playing with a sense of urgency!
But now you go into Winnipeg against the low flying Jets!
A team that can't even get off the ground at the air base.

They might as well change their name to the Thrashers after being the whipped by league all season long.
So ofcourse you and everyone else in the hockey world is counting their chickens before they hatch!
Can you get it done and take care of business setting yourself up for an entry into the dance and making a run?
Of course not... you are the Wolf Pack and continue to dissapoint us every season!

Sure you outshot this team, if you want to call them a team.. 32-30.
And you had the first goal lead up 1-0!
You let that guy from the Simpsons tie up the game... whats his name?? Troy McClure?
Ok, I like that guy and find him funny but that is besides the point.
Where was the teeth of the dogs that I know you are?
It seems you didn't want to win after the first goal you scored.
Did you think this was going to be easy and they would just let you into the playoffs?
Fat Chance as you found out and were unable to win this game letting up a goal by Michael Scarn.
Is that Michael or Michelle? Whatever... he made you all look like a bunch of girls!
It really makes me sick getting my hopes up every year just to have them crushed at the end of the season!

Ok, so you still had a chance here albeit an outside chance in H E double hockey sticks.
Your last game is against the Son of  Bitch'n Chiefs!
A team plagued with front office issues and later got the suspension hammer pounded on top of their heads!
Sure the land of ten thousand lakes but who gives a shit.
Just a season ago the Chiefs finished in first place but this year they were trying to beat Tampa
and Hamilton for worst record of the year!
You were supposed to make that a reality!
Did you make that happen?
Of course not! You danced around and lollygagged the game to a Shootout Loss!
You probably tanked this game just to piss me off and get a better draft position!
Congrats again Wolf Pack on missing out on the playoffs!
At least this season you got out of the cellar moving up form 8th to 6th.
Unfortunately, for you, that means the exact same thing.
Enjoy your time on the Golf Course!

Hey good stuff!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Someone watches Urinating Tree. Tongue

I love that channel. Good stuff. Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019, 10:01 PM by PenKnight.)

06-12-2019, 07:11 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: Someone watches Urinating Tree. Tongue

That guy only has 267,000 Subscribers and I think 266,000 of them are there for the hockey content!
Nothing better than listening to him do a Sharks Video but I enjoy them all.
Loved the new Penguin Video with the Apocalypse Now Theme.

excuse me but people seem to forget that i did ut parodies in article form and made one as recently as this season
nice

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Look man we're trying our best over here okay?

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2019, 05:27 PM by PenKnight.)

06-13-2019, 04:57 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: Look man we're trying our best over here okay?

Don't Feel So Bad... I am doing my own Team Montreal next!
Trolling them pretty hard as we lost game 6 and 7 to the Outlaws!
Most likely post it tomorrow in the SMJHL Media.

Those damn wolves howling gets annoying LOL

06-13-2019, 04:30 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: excuse me but people seem to forget that i did ut parodies in article form and made one as recently as this season
nice

Looking forward to tracking that down in your media files and watching/reading!

06-13-2019, 05:24 PMPenKnight Wrote:
06-13-2019, 04:57 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: Look man we're trying our best over here okay?

Don't Feel So Bad... I am doing my own Team Montreal next!
Trolling them pretty hard as we lost game 6 and 7 to the Outlaws!
Most likely post it tomorrow in the SMJHL Media.

06-13-2019, 04:30 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: excuse me but people seem to forget that i did ut parodies in article form and made one as recently as this season
nice

Looking forward to tracking that down in your media files and watching!
It was an article, not media. Still, I loved the video though. Can’t get enough of UT ripoffs on here.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-12-2019, 07:11 PMWinter is Coming Wrote: Someone watches Urinating Tree. Tongue

Add me to the SHL Urinating Tree fan club, that guy's a goddamn legend.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I can only approve...........cause UT.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

06-14-2019, 03:32 PMProjectSaint Wrote: I can only approve...........cause UT.

I am not biased though... I did my own team as well (Montreal).