Create Account

2X Bruins10 06/16
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019, 01:48 PM by Bruins10.)

[Image: GuI0LZa.png]
@shutdown

[Image: 1X6Un1i.png]
@foehammer007

[Image: oZoyxID.png]
@Huck24

[Image: NQPITh2.png]
@Lemonade

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

solid shit

[Image: 3.png]

sick man, thanks!!

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Dude, this is beauty! Thanks for making this!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Beautiful, thank you!

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Sig 1: 9/10 - 900K
Awesome text. Great choice in typeface and layer styles, and the added flame block whatever squares blend the text in really well. The distressed "fire block" does a great job of segueing the text into the player and then background. Very tactfully done, and a beautiful way to avoid doing a jersey/logo swap while still maintaining the fantasy element. Great use of the drop shadow to make it all appear stacked. The flare also helps add to the depth and is placed accurately with the lighting currently visible on the helmet.

Sig 2: 10/10 - 1.25M
Looks great in all aspects. the spacing, close up detail and unsharp mask looks great, combined with the psuedo tilt-shift on the helmet and background. i could stare at this sig all day. only gripe: the kerning between the "T" and "N" could be a little tighter to make the left side of the N flush.

Sig 3: 8/10 - 825K
the symmetry looks really good, and the careful deployment of white is appreciated, although i wish you had thrown a little more on the helmet/visor, particularly with the flare right there. the render's fade looks very well blended, and the purple blazes are a very interesting accent, and i really like how they are applied. 

Sig 4: 7/10 - 700K
Not a clue what the background image is, but the color's on the main text work really well with the background adn the colors that you've put on both elements. the text elements, background and flares look really good and all work really well with each other, but don't seem to have anything to do with the render. The render's shadow fade, outer glow, and neon pseudo drop shadow look great and tie the player in with the background, but i feel like that could just be a smart object with any file from hockey png's in there. for how well everything is syncronized in this composition, a low-resolution penguins player takes me out of the halifax/rainbow signature.

Total: 3.625M x 2 = 7.35M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History