Create Account

Atlas Rush Press Conference
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 04:44 PM by Rublic.)

[Image: D7etDXe.png]

Interviewer: Atlas, Atlas is it true you have a statement from the Halifax Raiders you want to announce?

Atlas: That is correct. The Raiders Management have asked me to come out here and make a statement to the fans. I have the honour of being selected as the Halifax Raiders next Captain and wearing the C proudly beside the Halifax Raiders Logo.  I believe we have a strong group in our locker room with the right drive and determination to take us deep into the SMJHL playoffs and hopefully win the four star cup.  I would like to think of myself as someone who leads by example and I plan to do that on and off the ice. While I am not the most talkative member of the locker room I believe I can set a good example for both recreates and rookies to the league. I aim to be a role model to others both on and off the ice.

Interviewer: That’s fantastic news Atlas! Is there anything else you would like to share with us today?

Atlas: I would also like to take this time to announce who my assistant Captains will be going into season 48. First off I had a lot of strong candidates for players who can help me lead the Halifax Raiders because we have a strong supportive locker room.  But I was given the task of narrowing it down to two players who I think will also be great role models for the team and showcase the respect they have from both me and the league. I also believe that for those who don’t receive an a”A” they will continue to be strong leaders and represent the team well .

My first selection is an obvious pick to wear one of the A’s as he is an incredibly hard working individual who is definitely not difficult to pick out in a crowd standing seven feet tall and 350 pounds none other than Esa Parmborg.  Parmborg is our stoic giant who has one of if not the largest reach in the SMJHL.  With Parmborg on the ice it severely reduces the amount of free ice opposition players have available to them and with his solid two way game he is built to line up against other teams top lines.  

Interviewer: And who have you selected as your second Alternate Captain?

Atlas: For my second Alternate I thought it was important to name a rookie.  I believe we can help groom future leaders by empowering the rookies and giving them some responsibility.  I have selected someone who has quickly immersed themselves in our locker room and has made a positive impact within in.  My second Alternate Captain will be Cody, who was selected 3rd overall in the most recent SMJHL entry draft.  Cody has shown the qualities you come to expect from such a highly drafted prospect. He is already coming in with a SHL mentality which will only help him as you works his way through the SMJHL.  He actively keeps our locker room engaged and with feelings of hunger with all the talk of grilled cheese.  
Interviewer: Alright so to recap you have been selected to be the next Captain of the Halifax Raiders and you have named Esa Parmborg and Cody to be your alternate captains.  Thank you so much for your time Atlas and I hope you nothing but the best in this upcoming season.

Captain – Atlas Rush
[Image: 51UpMlRX4cL.jpg]

Alternate – Esa Parmborg @Steelhead77
[Image: chicken-parmigiana-450x450.jpg]

Alternate – Cody @Winter is Coming
[Image: 1371603614279.jpeg]
raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders

Code:
571 words

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Great choices  raiders

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Let's Go!!  raiders

also I want that parm above, thank you.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Delicious looking parm there

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Mmmmmm, grilled cheese. Heart

Honored to be wearing an A for the team and I'm excited to see how the season plays out.

raiders

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Damn, now I'm starving haha, congratz guys! Cheers

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Go raiders