Create Account

ligma 2x 6/16

[Image: Tcp2nQI.png] @Brandon

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Sig: 7/10 = 700k

I see the potential in the sig. I really do. I could tell you put a lot of effort into making it. I just have a few problems with it.
The first thing is that the sig itself is very dark in general. Should have maybe used some exposure or some brightness/contrast in it to make it pop a little more where you want it to
You added a bit too much stockwork over the render so it looks like the render is lower quality.
The text work could have been blended in a bit better by putting it under some stocks rather than just above everything

other than that, i love the blneding and the color coordination of it all. keeping it USA themed is a nice touch and it makes it work well together. Also, a lot of the canvas is used in the signature which is great to see.

Keep it up

Total: 700k X2 = 1.4mil

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature