Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour 151! (Bonk’s Blades of Glory)

The Big Slappy Hour 151, wherein our heroes talk cars, John Waters cinema, Bonk’s tales of hockey glory, very un-pc comedy and Slappy tells half the world to fuck off.

All this and so much more in The Big Slappy Hour #151!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-151

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10461089]
actor re-creation of Bonk and Mrs. Manius

Thanks to Wasty, Mike Izzy, Avakael, Argar, Crossfit, Penknight and Joe K for questions and comments. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019, 12:33 AM by PenKnight.)

LOL... good show!

I love the black jack comment or mob mentality showing up to your house to make you stay active!

My questions were general... just trying to get a feel about the whole thing.

I am a player who just don't care really. I enjoy the media side more than anything.
I can stay in the Minors for 4 years or move up to play the ugly minutes.
I just don't care about Zarley as an individual player... like you say... up to management.

Thanks for the answers though as your experience gives me a more educated understanding of the SHL/SMJHL.

After listening to you guys have so much fun it makes me get hyped to do my broadcast!
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2019, 06:39 AM by Avakael.)

I don't see me winning the group either, I was just too busy IRL to actually be able to pick a proper team and decided to go straight BUF Wasty style.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Enjoyed the bets breakdown... had ya reviewing teams in a different way then normal and found that to be a fun listen. Great pod fellas!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Please someone post up another Podcast as I am going through withdrawals and many past recordings are deleted!!