Create Account

SlashACM 6/16 (more cards)

[Image: Oisin_Fletcher_Hockey_Card111.png][Image: Roman_Augustus_Hockey_Card111.png][Image: Piotr_Czerkawski_Hockey_Card111.png][Image: Teddy_Cuddles_Hockey_Card111.png][Image: Joseph_Lombardi_Hockey_Card111.png][Image: The_Dude_Hockey_Card111.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hockey cards:

All 6 cards in this submission look like they're part of the series (obviously), so they will be graded together.

There isn't much negative to say about them. Your cards include jersey swaps, full logos (SHL & team) and the overall design/aesthetics look great as well. I believe on the Roman Augustus card the player name is aligned a tiny little bit too close to the top line. In case you use Photoshop, there are tools that can help with automatic alignment, maybe look into that instead of doing it manually.
5/5

Total: 1.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]