Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S48 Sim 1
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 03:23 AM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S48 Sim 1

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S48 Game 5 - EDM @ CAL

SHL Game 5 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Possessor: Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy
Team: Calgary Dragons
Victim: Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
Team: Edmonton Blizzard
Time: 5:53 of 1st period
Total possession time with Hot Potato in current game: 5:53
Hot po-take-to:
Izzy started this game with some personal frustration. His first two face-offs of the game were losses to the Blizzard, one in the neutral zone and one in the Dragons zone. Mike's first attempt at a goal by deflection was also blocked immediately by Shooter McGavin, who he promptly nicknamed "Blocky McBlockCrotch" after the puck was jammed close to McGavin's nether region. Then, Izzy's next two face-offs were against Tony Pepperoni. Tony was having decent production and face-offs in his start of the season, but had already been hit twice by the Dragons. He was a punching bag full of meat out there, taking hits left and right. Mike Izzy lost his first face-off against Tony, and the frustration was obvious on his face. After the second loss to the meat man, Izzy took a shot at Tony and connected well, passing on the Hot Potato. I'm not sure how potatoes pair with pepperoni, but Tony sure did after that banger.

SHL Game 5 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Possessor: Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time with Hot Potato in current game: 56:56
Hot po-take-to:
After taking the hit from Izzy, Tony went on to win more face-offs against Mike, but never took any more hits. It seems Izzy was content with his early physical dominance. Tony didn't hit anyone the rest of the game.

SHL S48 Game 13 - CAL @ EDM

SHL Game 13 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Possessor: Tony Pepperoni @"TommySalami"
Victim: Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy
Time: 1:48 of 1st overtime period
Total possession time with Hot Potato in current game: 1:01:48
Hot po-take-to:
It looks like pepperoni doesn't forget, and doesn't forgive. In the tail-end of the CGY-EDM back-to-back, Tony bid his time to pass on the Hot Potato until overtime, where he targeted Mike Izzy. Tony lost most of his face-offs against Izzy, either lulling him into a false sense of security or perhaps Izzy's hit from last game shook Tony a little. Either way, Tony did not make a move until the last 23 seconds of overtime where he decked Mike, forcing the potato to transfer to the Hot Potato season starter. Shortly after, Connor Tanner shot the winning goal, inflicting the potato on Izzy all throughout the time off-ice. What a revenge move by the Pepperoni man.

SHL Game 13 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Possessor: Mike Izzy @Mike Izzy
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time with Hot Potato in current game: 0:24
Hot po-take-to:
Izzy was hit at almost the last second, and since then his line was pulled for the 3 vs 5 penalty kill, so it looks like Izzy will carry the potato across to the next game with his first non-starting possession.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Idk why no one has commented on this yet but this is awesome. Keep it up!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

heck Tony had it lost it

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-17-2019, 03:26 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: heck Tony had it lost it

Some people want to keep the potato, some want to get rid of it quick. Tony just wanted his revenge.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats

Never forget

06-17-2019, 03:42 PMbbjygm Wrote: Some people want to keep the potato, some want to get rid of it quick. Tony just wanted his revenge.

It tastes so sweet

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

[Image: QXRE3ze.png]

I will not give up my patato easily.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I don't understand, is it like a tag game and it transfers when the possessor hits someone?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

06-17-2019, 11:08 PMmicool132 Wrote: I don't understand, is it like a tag game and it transfers when the possessor hits someone?

Exactly.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

@White Cornerback you could eat this potato for gains.

RETIRED

06-17-2019, 11:08 PMmicool132 Wrote: I don't understand, is it like a tag game and it transfers when the possessor hits someone?

Yes! If you navigate to the index it'll have an explanation.

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats

Never forget

06-18-2019, 01:39 AMMayuu Wrote: @White Cornerback you could eat this potato for gains.

to eat the potato you must be one with the potato

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]