Create Account

x2 iRockstar 6/23

[Image: AEHjChA.png]
[Image: YoNICFq.png]
[Image: KGBZY0l.png]
[Image: VoQXQGj.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 04:55 PM by Carpy48.)

Sigs:

1) I like how the render fits in very well with the background. It's a coherent image, both in composition and choice of colors. The render is in focus while the background is blurred and there is additional effects that create movement. Even the text and its style matches everything.
4/5

2) In this sig less would've been more. There is a bit much going on, especially with the text on top of the render. You decided to use use only three colors here: black, white and red and probably because of that it looks a little chaotic. I don't know if I should focus on the render or the text.
3/5

3) I can understand what you tried to do here, create depth and movement by adding multiple copies of the same render to the background and make them blurry while the one in the foreground is sharpened. This can work, but I believe it works better if you just use two: one in the foreground and a second one slightly blurred in the background.
2/5

4) The composition works well here, because the render is in the center of the image and the head is directly above the text. Also the effects around the render look nice and fill out the remaining parts of the image and I also like your choice of colors. However, everything is very blurry and the sharpest part is the text. Unfortunately, that didn't really help you here.
3/5

Total: 3M x2 = 6M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]