Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast Questions
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 11:34 PM by TheHockeyist. Edit Reason: Ancient typo. )

Have you tried cereal with Gatorade yet? If not, you are obligated to try it during this podcast. How was it?

Can you say this fast? "I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit. And on a slitted sheet, I sit. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, That sheet I slit? That sheet was it."

If I want to start a podcast for the SHL with near-zero experience, what should I do? I have a semi-decent microphone at least, yet I'm not too familiar with the league, still being a newcomer in some ways.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Since recording will be done after the draft, What do you think about it from ANA point of vue? Did it went as expected? Were there surprises?
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 08:26 PM by Slappydoodle.)

If you were drafting, what would your priorities be? Tpe, personality, discord usage, etc?

What would make someone undraftable for you?

The Minnesota roster is a little light on tpe right now. What does this mean for Colin Gibbles this season? Is this a playoff team th8s year and if not when might they get there?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

First off, how are you feeling after that Reddit Draft? They can take a lot out of a person haha.

Did you enjoy how the draft fell for you? Get sniped? Who’d you really want that you missed out on?

Word recently broke that the Anchorage Armada took a play out of my playbook in St. Louis when they instituted the “Anchorage Combine” which essentially gave them a deeper look at a ton of the 130 prospects in the draft. How do you feel about that? Is it an unfair advantage? Did Anaheim do anything similar?

Should they be allowed? The “Meet the GMs” chat was created because once the word of what we were doing in STL made the rounds, naturally everyone else wanted to follow suit, as it’s a copycat league. Instead of overloading our rookies with 8 (now 10) discords full of essentially the same people, just swapping GMs, we were told only to use the Meet the GMs chat. It wasn’t made a rule, of course, so nothing illegal was done by Anchorage.

Do you think they should be officially outlawed? Should be allowed?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 04:08 PM by tedlamotors.)

Can we rebrand Minny and create the Minnesota Stitch Enthusiasts?

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

What are some of your favourite movies and TV shows?

Did you ever watch the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series? One of my personal favourites.

How's it hanging in life overall?

Oh also, i'm a massive Die hard fan, so thoughts on that film series?

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 06:43 PM by Segi.)

Thought on the new SHL discord channel?

When will you have another guest on and who will it be?

Hilda or Raphael?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Answered up to here, will be doing one of lepps questions again in the next one.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

If the SHL needed to expand within the US and Canada, where do you predict it to expand to?

If the SHL got to the point where they needed to add a third country to the league, which country do you think it would be?

And what if we got to the point where almost every country on Earth had an SHL team?

I'm making the podcast rounds with two questions this week:

First, let's talk barbecue sauce. If you're going to grill some chicken or ribs, what's your favorite flavor? Kansas City? Memphis? Carolina Red? Carolina Gold? Just to name a few of course.

Secondly, let's say that the SHL is having a huge shake up and as a result, you have to get traded somewhere else. Where are your current Top 3 destinations in the SHL to go, and what are the 3 you'd really like to avoid.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

If you answered these before by bad but...

What makes the best burger in your opinion?

What about fries? Shoestring? Waffle? Crinkle? etc

Can't forget dipping sauces, what are your go-to's for everyone's favorite dipping foods (Fries, Nuggets, wings, chips etc)?.

You might have done this before but oh well... Rank the SHL Logos.

Favorite bands?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

The Life of Brian or Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Oasis or Blur?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Answered

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

How do you fill up time in podcasts without resorting to prepared scripts?

What if you go over an hour and have no way to edit your script?

What if you don't have a topic for a podcast?

Am I just paranoid about podcasts?

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 06:27 PM by Bonk.)

If you could bring one player to Minnesota who would that player be and why?

If you could change one rule in the SHL what would it be?

if you were trapped on a desert island that supplied you with enough in food and water to sustain yourself and you could bring three things with you what would those three things be?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius