Create Account

The Great S43 Redraft!
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 12:41 AM by SlashACM.)

The Great S43 Redraft-

[8500 words, ready for grading]

The Rules- Let’s set the stage. Going in to the S43 draft, something interesting happens. Someone from the future, specifically the beginning of s48, almost a year from the draft date, shares some details. There will be 2 SHL Expansion teams, Buffalo will win a cup, and something more interesting: King will go inactive. While most GMs are skeptical, some screenshots of TPE values from s48 make some of them reconsider their picks.

For the first three rounds or so, I tried to keep position needs met, so if they drafted a forward in the s43 draft, I tried to have them draft the best forward available in the redraft, and the same for defensemen and goalies. When we got down to the inactives/retired players I started to not care so much. This does not take into account personalities and friendships within the teams, for example I think BUF would still take Robinson at 28 despite knowing that Leitner would have more tpe. But for the sake of the redraft, I had them take Leitner anyway.

I hope this can spark some interesting discussion and make us think back on the fun of this draft, with all of it's busts and steals.

Without further ado, let’s get into it.

1st overall - San Francisco Pride (via Seattle Riot)

Original Pick- Leshaun King

I don’t think anyone can blame them for this pick. 1st in TPE, no signs of slowing down, yada yada yada. He still turned into a solid third-liner but that’s not what you want from first overall. With a second chance like this, I don’t think King goes first.

New Pick- Luke Thomason
S43 Position- 3rd overall (+2)

This is the most obvious pick of the redraft. With the most TPE in the class, he has already shown a higher ceiling than King and shows no signs of stopping. A true franchise pick, he is true first overall material and unfortunately the Pride are not reaping the rewards of even picking him at 3rd overall. For redraft purposes, let’s pretend with the redraft that he DOESN’T leave in free agency for the Rage and stays with the Pride to be their shining star for seasons to come.

King VS Thomason-

Thomason is a clear upgrade on King. Still updating, a huge part of the site, and the TPE leader of the class. With Thomason still on the roster, maybe they would be able to do some damage in the postseason. Who knows? I would call this a redraft WIN for the Pride.

2nd overall - Manhattan Rage

Original Pick- Oliver Kovacs

If you thought that last one stung, at least King unbanked and played in the SHL before going inactive. Kovacs never got the pleasure, going inactive while still in the SMJHL. From my perspective this is a complete miss for the Rage, even though Kovac showed great potential. You win some, you lose some.

New Pick- Hippo Passamus
S43 Position- 8th Overall (+6)

Passamus is what they hoped Kovacs would be. A true franchise forward who earns TPE like a monster and is very active in the LR and on the site. With a cup under his belt, he has shown poise in big games and will be a star in the league for seasons to come. In my eyes, Passamus is the correct second overall for this draft.

Kovacs VS Passamus

Is this even a question? 1200+ TPE forward vs. obsolete player? Passamus all the way. I’m not sure there’s much more to say other than this is an obvious redraft WIN for the Rage.

PS. Obviously the way things turned out, the Rage actually got Thomason in FA so they sneakily got the first overall pick. But IMAGINE if they had Thomason and Passamus? Oh boy.

3rd Overall- San Francisco Pride

Original Pick- Luke Thomason

The true 1st overall of the draft, they were INSANELY lucky the rage didn’t take him at 2, though I guess in a way they did, huh? Funny how that stuff works out. I still think it’s a steal of a pick at 3 regardless of what happened seasons later.

New Pick- Lil’ Manius
S43 Position- 6th Overall (+3)

Manius is a great pick at 3rd overall. A fantastic tpe earner who is poised to finally become dominant on Winnipeg, with Thomason already picked they go for Manius to play on a line beside him. An elite forward that can throw the body and power to the net to give his linemates a chance to pot some easy genos. The Pride really lucked out when they got 3 of the first 5 picks.

Thomason VS Manius
Nothing against Manius, he is a great 3rd overall pick, but I think he is a downgrade on Thomason. Luke earns TPE at a faster rate and even though they theoretically already got Thomason, I’d call this a redraft LOSS for the Pride.

4th Overall- Hamilton Steelhawks (via Toronto North Stars)

Original Pick- Tig Murphy

Murphy is a fantastic pick at 4th overall. The Steelhawks were looking for a future elite defenseman and they got one with Murphy. However, at pick #4 they were in a position to draft the best defenseman in the draft and while it looked like Tig might be it, I might have to disagree with that.

New Pick- Rex Kirkby
S43 Position- 10th overall (+6)

Kirkby is what I would consider the best D-man in a pretty weak draft for defense, but he is 3rd in the class in TPE and already has a cup under his belt. A top defenseman in the league soon enough, and probably a contender for the Stevens at some point as well. He won’t fall to the Platoon this time and the Steelhawks will snag him up.

Murphy VS Kirkby

Don’t get me wrong, Murphy is not far behind Kirkby at all. However, I do see Rex as an upgrade on Tig and so I’d call this a redraft WIN for Hamilton.

5th Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Minnesota Chiefs)

Original Pick- Goku Muerto

Goku is great in the locker room and definitely was seen as a great pick at 5th overall, however seeing the TPE totals as of now, I’m not in love with the pick at 5. He’s more of a top 15 pick than a top 5 pick, and while Muerto is still active, earning, and building his player, this is still a bit of a miss for the Pride.

New Pick- Tony Pepperoni
S43 Position- 25th Overall (+20)

While there was a little hesitancy surrounding his first player going inactive, Grapehead and Co can’t ignore the future info they were given before the draft and go with Pepperoni at 5. I don’t think they would end up being disappointed with this pick, and Pepperoni could center a line with Manius and hopefully Thomason and just absolutely destroy the league. Pepperoni is an elite forward who really shouldn’t have fallen out of round 1, not to mention the top 5. The Pride do well with this pick.

Muerto VS Pepperoni

Not to discredit Muerto, but Pepperoni is almost 200 tpe ahead of him at this point. Both are great in the locker room and Simon T is pretty random, but who knows if that TPE makes a difference for the Pride and their quest to do anything memorable. I’d call this a redraft WIN for the Pride.

6th Overall- Winnipeg Jets

Original Pick- Lil’ Manius

Personally I don’t think Manius should have fallen out of the top 3, so getting him at 6 is a huge win for the Jets. He is already accustomed to the locker room due to being there before, and seems to be happy with the team and his role on it. Great pick for the Jets but unfortunately in the redraft it can’t turn out the same.

New Pick- Nicholas Williams
S43 Position- 22nd Overall (+16)

Unfortunately, the Pride sniped Bonk a couple picks earlier, but the Jets have had their eye on someone on St. Louis. Nicholas Williams was looking to be a good pick, and the S48 TPE totals confirmed this. They pick an elite forward who will be an excellent first liner for them in the absence of Manius and they just pray they can hold onto his RFA rights this time around.

Manius VS Williams

Once teammates, now we pit them against each other. Although Manius was already taken and Williams is a clear top ten pick in this draft, I still see him as a downgrade. I love me some Nictox but this is a redraft LOSS for the Jets.

7th Overall- Los Angeles Panthers

Original Pick- Phillip Winter

Many thought Winter was a top 3 pick at the time, and him falling to even 7th was astounding. Now that 5 seasons have played out, it’s still an excellent pick at 7. Winter is a great forward and really good earner and reading his essays on the site is always a pleasure. While they look to be going through a bit of a rough patch as far as the standings go, he will still be able to lead them to glory as they retool.

New Pick- Alex Winters
S43 Position- 11th Overall (+4)

Winter, Winters, what’s the difference? Well, about 40 tpe. Is this enough to sway LA to take the shiny new create instead of the grizzled veteran recreate? Probably not. But in my head it is, so they go with Alaska. A Jesster trophy winner, maybe he is the difference maker in a playoff series and helps LA chase the cup a little more successfully. Who knows? Even though I’m from the future, I certainly don’t. Looking back at it, Winters should have gone top ten, so I do think it’s a great pick for the Panthers.

Winter VS Winters

Who could’ve seen the great Winter rivalry of the S43 draft coming? There’s really not too much difference as far as TPE goes. I’m not in the LA locker room so I can’t speak to how active RED is, but I know Alaska is hella active. For me, Winters is an upgrade on Winter in more ways than just an s. This is a redraft WIN for the Panthers.

8th Overall- Buffalo Stampede

Original Pick- Hippo Passamus

Woof, what a steal. 6 spots doesn’t seem like a lot but in terms of TPE earning, it’s over 100 TPE from 2 to 8 in the class. Passamus helped Buffalo secure a championship, and I don’t think they would trade that for anything. Maybe more championships. Passamus is a franchise pick and Buffalo got realllll lucky that 4 other franchises decided to pass on him. That mistake was not made this time around.

New Pick- Phillip Winter
S43 Position- 7th overall (-1)

Shit, the Rage took Mayuu. There goes the DET-BUF connection. However, the Stampede GMs noticed a name falling and decide to snag him before he falls further. That’s right, it’s RED. Our first dropper of the redraft, only falling one spot shows me he pretty much went where he was supposed to in the original draft. A great top 6 forward to bolster Buffalo’s already deep roster, they are lucky this draft was as stacked as it was or he probably would’ve gone much higher. Same goes for Mayuu though.

Passamus VS Winter

The Stampede must be very pleased with themselves. Snagging Passamus at 8 can probably be looked back at as an important moment in the franchise, perhaps game-changing. Winter is a great player but is a clear downgrade on a superstar earner like Mayuu. This is a redraft LOSS for the Stampede.

9th Overall- Texas Renegades

Original Pick- Kiko Rytmeyr

This one makes me sad. He was super cool and I was lucky to share a locker room with him, unfortunately he never became anything and stayed in the SMJHL as far as I know. This draft was not the greatest defensive draft, but with Kirkby still on the board at the time, this pick is a complete and utter whiff. Ouchie.

New Pick- Tig Murphy
S43 Position- 4th Overall (-5)

The Renegades would probably jump at the chance to draft ANYONE active at 9th overall if they could do it over again, let alone someone like Tig. A fantastic defenseman and elite earner, this pick definitely would have made a difference for Texas alongside Dude, Karlsson, and Danger. Even though Murphy probably isn’t a top 5 pick in my eyes, being top 10 is nothing to scoff at, and is a homerun for the Renegades at this point.

Rytmeyr VS Murphy

This one is easy, Murphy is nearing 1200 TPE and will be a force to be reckoned with on Hamilton’s blueline. Texas is seeing Kirkby holding the cup up and shaking their heads. Rytmeyr looked good at the time, but busted out, so I’ll call this a redraft WIN for Texas.

10th Overall- West Kendall Platoon

Original Pick- Rex Kirkby

Much like the Stampede pick, this one is a huge steal. Kirkby probably should have gone top 3 if those teams were looking for defense, or at least 4th to Hamilton. The fact that he fell all the way to 10 is honestly unfair. You guys made the Platoon better than they should be. What the fuck man.

New Pick- Sean Stevenson Jr.
S43 Position- 33rd Overall (+23)

I told you this was a weak D draft, only 2 of the top 15 TPE earners are defensemen. Stevenson is great in the LR but is nowhere near the TPE earner that Kirkby is. With Hamilton and Texas wising up, the Platoon snag up Obsidian and honestly, I still think they win the cups they did. Maybe Stevenson Jr. won’t be expansion bait this time around and is able to lift a cup with the greats on the Platoon.

Kirkby VS Stevenson Jr.
I love you Obsidian, but Kirkby is the better defenseman here. Cup champ, top 3 in TPE, dare I say FRANCHISE defenseman for the Platoon. West Kendall knocked it out of the park with Kirkby at 10 and while Stevenson Jr. is a solid pick (though I’ll admit a bit of a reach), this is definitely a redraft LOSS for the Platoon.

11th Overall- Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard)

Original Pick- Alex Winters

This is a great pick at 11. A top ten talent available at 11, they didn’t fuck this one up like they did with number dos. Looking like a Rage lifer, Alex will continue to be an elite talent in the league for seasons to come.

New Pick- Nicky Pedersen Jr.
S43 Position- 14th Overall (+3)

Winters is off the board.. Okay, how about Winter? Gone too? Pedersen Jr. will probably be in the HOF, I GUESSSSSS we can go with him. In all seriousness, it’s a really good pick at 11 and I think if it went this way the Rage would still be happy with Nicky (unless he ran away to Calgary, those guys are all brainwashed). A great top 6 option and still active, Pedersen Jr. would help with that rebuild much like Winters would.

Winters VS Pedersen Jr.

Pedersen Jr. is great but Alaska edges him out. Probably more active in discord as well, which I put value to but I know some don’t. Those Czech bois are hit or miss and Winters is a big ol’ hit. The Rage should be pleased with their 11th pick the first time around, because this is a redraft LOSS for Manhattan.

12th Overall- Hamilton Steelhawks

Original Pick- Pierre Laroche Durocher

You might be asking yourself: Who? That’s probably because he’s a bust. Busty as they get. They got a great player with Murphy at 4 but this one is a yikes from me dawg. Inactive and now on Texas for some reason, seeing who’s left on the board has Hamilton shaking their heads in disgust.

New Pick- Maximillian Egger
S43 Position- 13th Overall (+1)

I’d call this a bit of a reach in the redraft and the original draft, but beggars can’t be choosers and this is a massive upgrade on Durocher. Hamilton would be very happy to have Egger and he would probably be playing some nice top 4 minutes with the Steelhawks, maybe even some special teams.

Durocher VS Egger

Max should be pleased to hear that compared to an inactive he is a big upgrade. Only moving one spot in the redraft tells me he probably went around the spot he was supposed to, especially with D being in such short supply. The Steelhawks would love a redo on this pick and I’d call this a redraft WIN for Hamilton.

13th Overall- New England Wolfpack

Original Pick- Maximilian Egger

With Murphy and Kirkby gone, they could’ve gone with Egger and Stevenson Jr, and went with Egger. This is a solid pick and I could see him as a good top 4 option, eventually being a decent top pairing defenseman if he keeps earning. Not the biggest earner but he’s still kicking around and definitely looks better than some of the picks before him.

New Pick- Craig Finley
S43 Position- 30th Overall (+17)

Well, because Egger does look better than those picks before him, he doesn’t fall this far and gets sniped by Hamilton. Fuckers. With some deliberation, the Wolfpack decide to stick with defense and go for Finley. This is a fairly big reach as he’s 30th in TPE in the class but can still be a top 4 option, can’t see him being top pairing though.

Egger VS Finley

While Egger isn’t a huge steal by any means at 13, I’d say he’s a lot better than Finley and New England should be fairly happy with their original pick. Finley is a big downgrade and I’d call this a redraft LOSS for New England.

14th Overall Pick- Calgary Dragons

Original Pick- Nicky Pedersen Jr.

Well here are your cup champs, getting a very solid player because this draft is super deep. So that’s great. I don’t think Pedersen is a massive steal at 14 but I don’t think he should have fallen to here obviously. He will be a top line forward for the Dragons pretty much as soon as Kurczewski and Augustus fuck off, and I have a feeling Calgary makes this pick 10/10 times, as long as Nicky is still on the board.

New Pick- Goku Muerto
S43 Position- 5th Overall (-9)

However, Pedersen is not on the board. Kez is a pretty good consolation prize though. A bit quieter but still very active, I believe 14 is around where he should have gone in the draft. Getting Muerto at 14 is still a huge pick and he still should pan out to be a top line player for the Dragons. Maybe getting some valuable ice time along Izzy would give him some good experience.

Pedersen Jr. VS Muerto

Recreate matchup, and I think Nicky edges out Goku here. A better earner and just a better fit for Calgary, Muerto is a slight downgrade and I’d call this a redraft LOSS for the Dragons.

Interlude-

Round 1 in the books, and some teams were able to really make up for some bad picks, while other teams had their steals stolen. All teams made off with some great picks though, I wouldn’t say any real busts, the closest thing being Finley. Let’s see if this trend continues in the second round.

15th Overall- Manhattan Rage

Original Pick- Kristof Kovacs

God damn it Manhattan. I know why they call them the Rage. Because they missed on all these picks. Yeah yeah, I know, “what if we had both Kovacs?? They’d run a train on the league”. Well the only thing the Kovacs are running is away from the SHL. Huge bust, let’s get to the redo.

New Pick- Jeff Brogen
S43 Position- 26th Overall (+11)

Luckily, a good forward in Brogen is on the board. A solid earner and a really good pick for the second round, having Brogen, Winter, and Passamus would really solidify the Rage offense and give them a ton of options for lines. If only.

Kovacs VS Brogen

In what world is this not an upgrade? Another easy redraft pick for the rage, picking the best forward available, who is a great top 6 player in Brogen. This is most certainly a redraft WIN for the Rage.

16th Overall- New England Wolfpack (via San Francisco Pride)
Original Pick- Johannes Leitner

The Wolfpack annoyed everyone by messing up mocks and taking a goalie. Leitner was looking like the best goalie in the class and I don’t think anyone saw this as a bad pick. Did time agree that this was the right pick? It’s looking like a no. Leitner is now 29th in the class in TPE and this would be fine if there weren’t any goalies ahead of him on that list, however…

New Pick- Aleister Cain
S43 Position- 45th Overall (+29)

Cain not only should have probably gone at 16th, if goalie was more of a need in the league he probably should have gone top ten. Sitting at 8th in the class in TPE, an 1100+ TPE goalie might have helped New England climb out of the basement of the league and actually do some damage in the postseason. Wishful thinking, I guess. If only the position of goalie wasn’t so random and 700 TPE goalies didn’t regularly outperform goalies with hundreds of TPE above them.

Leitner VS Cain

Don’t wanna toot my own horn but I’m proud of climbing from going 45th overall, cast off in the expansion draft, to being top ten in TPE. In a sim that hates goalies and makes them underperform regularly for no discernable reason, the rate of TPE that I earn is pretty much the only thing within my control. Anyways, no offense to Leitner, I’m sure the Wolfpack love him, but Cain is an upgrade even if just for TPE. This is a redraft WIN for New England.

17th Overall- Hamilton Steelhawks (via Seattle Riot)

Original Pick- Andrew Martin

Two defensemen drafted, and now they move on to a forward. Martin was actually a very good pick at the time. A great earner, super active, and he just kind of fell off. Recently retiring and recreating, I’m sad to have to call this another missed pick for Hamilton.

New Pick- Vince Rieper
S43 Position- 31st Overall (+14)

Rieper would be a great pick for the Steelhawks at 17, just cracking 1000 tpe recently. They could really use Vince at this point because it seems like they are trying to get younger. He would be an excellent top 6 option, eventually climbing up the depth charts to being a first liner.

Martin VS Rieper

Kimmy is a big bust and ViN is pretty cool. With the users out of the way, Martin is a big bust and Rieper is pretty cool. This would be a great pick for the Steelhawks and I’d categorize this as a redraft WIN.

18th Overall- Seattle Riot (via New England Wolfpack via Toronto North Stars)

Original Pick- Pavel Pivonka

Jesus Samee, the least you could do after trading your LOTTERY pick is get a decent player with the picks you have left. Never cracker the SHL, might have something to do with being drafted to the Riot.

New Pick- Dank Boija
S43 Position- 46th Overall (+28)

The Riot got a second chance when JSS took them to Tampa, but I’ll give them a second chance here as well, by having them select Boija at 18th. I don’t think them drafting a top 6 forward would help the struggles they had but it’s definitely better than the career SMJHL player they got in Pivonka. Boija is a good earner and active in the LR, and a great pick at this point in the draft.

Pivonka VS Boija

I’m not gonna spend too long comparing actives to inactives, Boija is an upgrade on Pivonka and this is a redraft WIN for Seattle.

19th Overall- Minnesota Chiefs

Original Pick- Eero Niemi

I’m not a huge fan of this pick considering there are some earners still on the board. Not top earners by any means, but earners. Niemi is very far behind in his class and I wouldn’t consider him top 20 talent in the class.

New Pick- Steven Moyer
S43 Position- 29th overall (+10)

Moyer is a bit on the quiet side but puts his head down and does what’s needed. Keeping up decently with the class and definitely ahead of where he was drafted, he would help the Chiefs greatly at this point.

Niemi VS Moyer

I’m honestly not sure if spooked is still active and too lazy to check, but Moyer has more TPE so he’s an upgrade on Niemi. Redraft WIN for the Chiefs.

20th Overall- Winnipeg Jets

Original Pick- Ignatius Blunt

I believe Mormont is still earning (maybe?) but being behind some inactives in TPE is not a good sign for the Winnipeg forward. Not sure how they are in the LR and they’re not a huge miss at 20th but talent had not quite thinned out in the original draft at this point and those players make this pick look pretty bad.

New Pick- Leshaun King
S43 Position- 1st Overall (-19)

King fell all the way to 20th and while Winnipeg wanted to heed the warnings of the future teller and steer clear of inactives, they decide to take a chance on him anyway. Maybe they could keep him active, who knows. The thing about King was he earned an ungodly amount of TPE in his time here and though he went inactive, he is still almost top 20 in the class after not being around for a few seasons. He can hold down the third line of the Jets for a while so they can continue building through the draft.

Blunt VS King

Again, I’m not sure if Blunt is still earning TPE at this point and can’t be assed to go look. King is higher in TPE at the moment so if they’re still earning, it’s at a snail’s pace. Hopefully in a season or two the answer will be different but right now this is a redraft WIN for WINnipeg.

21st Overall- Los Angeles Panthers

Original Pick- Marco Raanteli

Went inactive, at this point we’re getting in shaky territory as far as if they’re still around a lot, especially with defense, but there are still some names on the board that stand out. Big whiff.

New Pick- Helmuts Akmenlauks
S43 Position- 56th Overall (+35)

Not a superstar by any means but is a roster player with 500 tpe so it’s better than nothing, right? I believe they’re still active even if just claiming AC, who knows? I don’t.

Raanteli VS Akmenlauks

Not much to say about this one, I’ll say a 500 tpe defenseman is better than a 350 capped one. Moving on. Redraft WIN for Los Angeles.

22nd Overall- Winnipeg Jets (via Buffalo Stampede)

Original Pick- Nicholas Williams

This is a huge pickup by the Jets and what a steal it turned out to be. Sitting at 9th overall in TPE, he is a bonafide stud and elite player. Too bad they couldn’t hold on to him but that’s another story. Great pick, worth trading up to snag him.

New Pick- Jack Kennedy
S43 Position- 41st Overall (+19)

Well they picked Williams higher in the redraft and at this point we’re reaching the bottom of the barrell. Kennedy has a nice amount of TPE and at this point can be a third liner and grow into more if he keeps earning. He’ll pass King in TPE soon enough.

Williams VS Kennedy

Even though technically they got both players, just looking at the 22nd pick in both the original and redraft you have to see that Kennedy is a downgrade on Williams and therefore this is a redraft LOSS for Winnipeg.

23rd Overall- Texas Renegades

Original Pick- Kevin Kazarian

A very promising pick that ended up busting out around 700ish TPE. Looks like he’ll be a solid 3rd liner and although Texas didn’t hold on to him, it’s not a terrible pick this late into the draft.

New Pick- Richard Metcalf Jr.
S43 Position- 35th Overall (+12)

With someone like Metcalf you are hoping for a player who is actually still earning TPE, even if it's at a pretty slow rate. It looks like Texas can do just that in this redraft.

Kazarian VS Metcalf Jr.

Metcalf is already ahead of Kazarian and continuing to grow, simply put this is a redraft WIN for Texas.

24th Overall- Manhattan Rage (via West Kendall Platoon)

Original Pick- Sulak O'Hritea

While O’Hritea is still active, at least around discord, you’d hope for a bit more out of a second round pick than where he’s at. Not a bust, not a steal, just kind of meh.

New Pick- Andrew Martin
S43 Position- 17th Overall (-7)

Martin really put the pedal to the metal on earning TPE for a bit before burning out and ultimately losing interest in his current player. The Rage hope they can convince him to not only stay active but also stop him from being one of the first big name retirees from S43.

O’Hritea VS Martin

This one is tricky because Martin is retiring and won’t be available soon, but at the moment I’d say he has a better player. In a season this may change, but for now Martin is my pick here and I call this a redraft WIN for the Rage.

25th Overall- Edmonton Blizzard

Original Pick- Tony Pepperoni

This is the pick of the draft for Edmonton. Getting a top 5 pick late in the second round is something that franchises dream of. They did their homework scouting-wise, and preyed on other teams’ mistakes by sniping an absolute elite forward at 25th overall. He has really done them proud.

New Pick- Ignatius Blunt
S43 Position- 20th Overall (-5)

Unfortunately other GMs wise up to this and he gets nabbed by San Fran in the first five picks. Welp, there goes that. Blunt is still on the board and grows to be a serviceable third line player at least, so it’s better than nothing. Blunt is a good pick at 25.

Pepperoni VS Blunt

Blunt is nice at 25 but you can’t even compare them to Pepperoni. I can’t overstate how much of a steal that pick is and this is a big redraft LOSS for the Blizz.

26th Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Hamilton Steelhawks)

Original Pick- Jeff Brogen
Brogen doesn’t get a lot of recognition around these parts but props to the pride for drafting a top 15 TPE player very late in the second round. With around the same TPE as their FIFTH overall pick, this is a nice little gift for the Pride in a very hit or miss draft for them.

New Pick- Vladislav Konstantin
S43 Position- 34th Overall (+8)

Brogen got nabbed in the end of the first round where he probably should have gone, and there aren’t a ton of options left at forward to be honest. They decide to go with Konstantin. I know Justice is an SMJHL GM but I’m not sure how much work he is putting into his player at this point. It’s still a good spot to draft Konstantin and he is definitely better than a capped player who never sees the light of the SHL day.

Brogen VS Konstantin

Brogen is pretty underrated and has thrived on San Francisco and really stood out as a good top 6 forward in this draft. Konstantin might be earning, might not, but the TPE totals don’t lie, and this is a redraft LOSS for the Pride.

27th Overall- Seattle Riot (via New England Wolfpack)

Original Pick- Mason Hudson

Well, well, well, another bust for the Riot. Are they doing this on purpose? Let’s move on.

New Pick- Eero Niemi
S43 Position- 19th Overall (-8)

I think I said before that I’m not entirely sure if Spooked is still earning or not, but I’m pretty sure Tampa would love to have an 800 tpe forward vs having nothing to show for this pick from the Riot days.

Hudson VS Niemi

Niemi can never earn another TPE in his career and still be a better pick than Hudson. Redraft WIN for Seattle.

28th Overall- Buffalo Stampede (via Calgary Dragons, via Manhattan Rage, via Edmonton Blizzard, via Winnipeg Jets)

Original Pick- Cedric Robinson

A lot of people would call this a steal. I probably would be inclined to as well. His goalie just sims well, despite not really having as much TPE as you’d think. I have an inkling it has to do with his 6’7 stature and even though size is it’s own stat in the sim, I think Simon smiles upon this big boy. Anyways, the way the TPE totals worked out, this is just about where he should have gone, late second/early third.

New Pick- Johannes Leitner
S43 Position- 16th Overall (-12)

I know what you’re thinking. Buffalo HAS to take Grok. Well for the purpose of this redraft, I’m going BPA by TPE, which is actually Leitner. Neither have really blown me away with their TPE earnings but it’s fuckin Simon T so it doesn’t matter in the end, as long as you unbanked you’re serviceable to an SHL team. Just look at McFadden. Anyways, I still think Buffalo wins a cup even with Leitner replacing Robinson.

Robinson VS Leitner

They are veryyyyy close in TPE, with a slight edge to Leitner. Buffalo players may disagree, but this is a redraft WIN for Buffalo.

Interlude- The herd of good players is finally thinning out, with all the steals and busts being replaced by just solid picks. These next few rounds are gonna be a little more rough.

29th Overall- Edmonton Blizzard (via Manhattan Rage)

Original Pick- Steven Moyer

Moyer is a nice little pick here for the Blizzard. Yeah they traded him immediately, but he has been chugging away earning TPE and showing he didn’t deserve to fall this low. My man.

New Pick- Sulak O'Hritea
S43 Position- 24th Overall (-5)

Moyer got snagged by Minnesota so it looks like they’re gonna take Hexx here. Still a decent player by all definitions, maybe having him back on the team would spur him to be a little bit of a better earner than he has been.

Moyer VS O’Hritea

At this point Moyer is a better player than O’Hritea so I gotta go with this as a redraft LOSS for the Blizzard.

30th Overall- Manhattan Rage (via San Francisco Pride)

Original Pick- Craig Finley

Finley doesn’t have a whole lot of TPE but got enough to be a pretty serviceable SHL player. Again, not sure if they’re still earning or what the deal is but it’s a pretty solid pick at 30, especially with some of the defensemen picked up to this point.

New Pick- Pierre Laroche-Durocher
S43 Position- 12th Overall (-18)

Well, from what I can tell all of the solid defensemen who became anything after the draft have all been picked. The Rage see Durocher falling not only out of the first round but the second round as well and figure, what the hell. Maybe they can keep him active with their memes and their youth. Time to roll the dice.

Finley VS Durocher

Unfortunately we can never know if Durocher would have stayed active on a different team or gone MIA no matter what. I know one thing though, and it’s that Finley is better. Redraft LOSS for the Rage.

31st Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Seattle Riot)

Original Pick- Vince Rieper

Another Pride pick that doesn’t get enough credit. In the shadow of King busting and Luke busting his nut in the face of his GMs, there are some incredibly solid late round picks by San Francisco in this draft. My man Vince is crushing it in TPE, not superstar but definitely a nice pace and staying active on the site as well. Really great pick by the Pride here.

New Pick- David Fantobens
S43 Position- 49th Overall (+18)

Other teams decided to not let San Francisco have their fun and Rieper has been gone for a whole round. Fantobens has not been a steady earner by any means but is still kicking around, looking to earn a spot on the top 6 somewhere. I’d say this is a good pick for 31 overall.

Rieper VS Fantobens

This sucks for the Pride but they lose out on a great player in Rieper for a good player in Fantobens. Redraft LOSS for the Pride.

32nd Overall- Toronto North Stars

Original Pick- Mr Faceoffs

I saw a bit of this guy before the draft and he seemed pretty cool. Don’t know where he went though. Big ol’ bust for Toronto.

New Pick- Kevin Kazarian
S43 Position- 23rd Overall (-9)

Kazarian is also inactive. BUT he got a nice little chunk of TPE before doing so, which would help Toronto greatly if not just for trade/expansion bait.

Faceoffs VS Kazarian

Hmmmmm 700 TPE player vs Auto-retired? Yeah gimme Kazarian. Redraft WIN for Toronto.

33rd Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Minnesota Chiefs)

Original Pick- Sean Stevenson Jr.

Sticking with the theme of underrated Pride draft picks, we have Stevenson Jr. After some disagreement on his role on the team, he was picked up in expansion by NOLA. For the “old team” they sure got a lot of S43 bois, and the better ones at that. Stevenson Jr. is a fantastic pick at 33 overall.

New Pick- Kiko Rytmeyr
S43 Position- 9th Overall (-24)

He didn’t fall that far this time though, going WAY high in the top ten. Though there are rumors of Rytmeyr completely busting out shortly after the draft, the Pride take the chance anyways. I don’t think it would work out well for them.

Stevenson Jr. VS Rytmeyr

Another easy pick, Steveson Jr. is a god and Rytmeyr broke my heart. Redraft LOSS for the Pride.

34th Overall- Texas Renegades (via Winnipeg Jets, via Buffalo Stampede)

Original Pick- Vladislav Konstantin

I might rag on Vlad for not earning a whole ton of TPE but this is an incredibly good pick for the mid third round. He still became a nice little role player and you can’t hope for much more than that this deep in the draft, even in a reddit draft.

New Pick- Gvidas Kazlauskas
S43 Position- 43rd Overall (+9)

Konstantin got sniped a couple picks before this one so the Renes had to look at other options. They go with the Latvian who I believe went inactive but got a decent chunk of TPE and unbanked before doing so. You’ll take what you can get.

Konstantin VS Kazlauskas

Konstantin tore it up in the juniors and though he hasn’t seemed to put it together in the SHL yet, he’s better than Kazlauskas by quite a bit, and therefore this is a redraft LOSS for the Renegades.

35th Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Los Angeles Panthers)

Original Pick- Richard Metcalf Jr.

This is getting a little repetitive. I don’t know how the Pride scouted so well. I remember being annoyed that I got one of those mass scouting messages. I don’t care if there’s a hundred prospects, fucking personalize it you dicks. Looks like it worked for them because they got ANOTHER good pick late in this draft. A wonder if a team of good but not great picks can win a cup.

New Pick- Adam Taylor
S43 Position- 36th Overall (+1)

Taylor was actually a really good earner but unfortunately just went inactive for one reason or another. It’s sad to see as he was a good dude, but he’s a solid pickup and third/fourth liner at this point. With Metcalf off the board, they have to look at other options.

Metcalf Jr. VS Taylor

With Metcalf being a couple hundo TPE higher than Taylor and (I think) still active as well, this is a slam dunk redraft LOSS for the Pride.

36th Overall- Edmonton Blizzard (via Buffalo Stampede, via Manhattan Rage)

Original Pick- Adam Taylor

Even though he went inactive, this isn’t a terrible pick in the third round. You win some, you lose some, and at least he was able to unbank before saying his farewells.

New Pick- Mason Hudson
S43 Position- 27th Overall (-9)

It looks like all the decent forwards are gone, with Taylor being sniped the pick before. Left with a pretty poor pick in Hudson, they decide to go for it anyway, hoping to spur some activity out of the lifeless corpse.

Taylor VS Hudson

Both are inactive but Taylor unbanked. Redraft LOSS for the Blizzard.

37th Overall- Minnesota Chiefs (via Texas Renegades)

Original Pick- Mark Palicka

Went inactive and retired. Big oof but what can you do.

New Pick- Ryan Mason
S43 Position- 57th overall (+20)

With this pick, at least you are getting even a filler player for the fourth line. We are getting into dicey territory with these picks though, expect the descriptions to be a little more short and sweet and to the point from here on forward.

Palicka VS Mason

This is really comparing two shitty players, but I’ll give Mason the slight edge on this. But just ever so slight. Redraft WIN for Minnesota.

38th Overall- Minnesota Chiefs (via West Kendall Platoon, via San Francisco Pride)

Original Pick- Thomas Speardane

I don’t see Speardane around on the TPE list so I’m assuming he’s gonezo at this point.

New Pick- Marco Raanteli
S43 Position- 21st Overall (-17)

Same story as Speardane, inactive.

Speardane VS Raanteli

We’ve had inactive VS inactive before, but there was a decent player involved in the comparison then. It seems that both players are no longer in the league, so we have our first redraft TIE for the Chiefs.

39th Overall- Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard)

Original Pick- Tobias Viklund

Inactive, he seemed cool though.

New Pick- Oliver Kovacs
S43 Position- 2nd Overall (-37)

The famous inactive 2nd overall pick. The Rage decide to take a chance with him anyways almost 40 picks later. Why not.

Viklund VS Kovacs

IA VS IA. Redraft TIE for the Rage.

40th Overall- Hamilton Steelhawks

PICK FORFEITED

Haha DAE First round pick for the Chiefs???

41st Overall- San Francisco Pride (via West Kendall Platoon)

Original Pick- Jack Kennedy

Although he was expansion bait, this was a nice little pick for the Pride yet again. Not an amazing earner but he had a decent ceiling when he was drafted. Not a steal but definitely a good pick at 41.

New Pick- Kristof Kovacs
S43 Position- 15th Overall (-26)

Kennedy is gone but there’s no way Kovacs ACTUALLY goes IA, right? We got his best friend Thomason on the team!! Let’s grab him.

Kennedy VS Kovacs
Since Kennedy actually became an SHL player, I’ll give him the W here. Redraft LOSS for the Pride.

42nd Overall- Calgary Dragons

Original Pick- Crush Cile

Never became anything in the SHL.

New Pick- Pavel Pivonka
S43 Position- 18th Overall (-24)

Also never became anything in the SHL.

Cile VS Pivonka

IA vs IA. Redraft TIE for the Dragons.

Interlude- The third round in the books and it’s definitely getting rough. Pretty much all inactives left from now on, and most never made it out of the juniors. We’ll only do this round to give credit to a couple of steals some teams had in the original draft.

43rd Overall- Los Angeles Panthers (via Manhattan Rage)

Original Pick- Gvidas Kazlauskas

I’ll give credit to the LA GM’s, not a bad pick at 43 here. Though he’s long gone in expansion, getting a serviceable SHL player in round 4 is not something every GM can claim they did.

New Pick- Mr. Faceoffs
S43 Position- 32nd Overall (-11)

With no one decent left on the board, and Kazlauskas gone, they go for Faceoffs and hope for the best.

Kazlauskas VS Faceoffs

Big win for Kazlauskas here, unbanking and playing some SHL time. Redraft LOSS for the Panthers.

44th Overall- San Francisco Pride

Original Pick- Carlo Russo
Another nothing player, nothing to see here.

New Pick- Marc Palicka
S43 Position- 37th Overall (-7)

No one left on the board, the Pride go with Palicka.

Russo VS Palicka

IA vs IA. The Pride take a break from their redraft Ls to hold this redraft TIE.

45th Overall- Edmonton Blizzard (via Seattle Riot)

Original Pick- Aleister Cain

I don’t want to seem like a cocky little shit, so I’ll let the numbers speak for me. If you don’t think drafting the 8th TPE player in the class at 45 is a steal, I don’t know what to tell you. A whole round went by where no one felt they needed a goalie so Cain got picked up real late by the Blizzard. Big steal in the draft for sure, too bad they let him go for absolutely nothing and didn’t even trade him or anything.

New Pick- Cedric Robinson
S43 Position- 28th Overall (-17)

It’s weird because Robinson at 45 is still a huge steal. He may not be top ten in the class but definitely not 4th round material. The Blizzard still make out pretty good with this pick and who knows, maybe Robinson is starting goalie of the Specters a couple years down the road.

Cain VS Robinson

I may be biased, but this is a redraft LOSS for the Blizzard.

46th Overall-  Toronto North Stars

Original Pick- Dank Boija

Not quite as big a steal as the previous pick but still up there, Boija grew into quite the player and is more 2nd round talent than 4th round talent. Huge pick by the North Stars and though it didn’t work out in the end, it’s nice to look back and recognize a steal when you see one.

New Pick- Thomas Speardane
S43 Position- 38th Overall (-8)

No good players left, so they go with Speardane. Bleh.

Boija VS Speardane

Toronto would probably be bummed about this, having to go for a nothing player instead of getting a top 20 player in the class. This is a clear redraft LOSS for the North Stars.

47th Overall- Seattle Riot (via Minnesota Chiefs)

Original Pick- Veikka Toivanen

Never became anything.

New Pick- Tobias Viklund
S43 Position- 39th Overall (-8)

Also never became anything.

Toivanen VS Viklund

This makes my job real easy, which is good because I’m running out of steam. Redraft TIE for Seattle.

48th Overall- Winnipeg Jets

Original Pick- Nate Forsberg

Another nobody.

New Pick- Crush Cile
S43 Position- 42nd Overall (-6)

Nothing to see here.

Forsberg VS Cile

Who VS Who? Big ol’ redraft TIE for the Jets.

49th Overall- West Kendall Platoon (via Toronto North Stars, via Los Angeles Panthers, via Seattle Riot)

Original Pick- David Fantobens

Here’s a nice little pick for the Platoon. They didn’t end up holding on to him but like other picks, getting an SHL player in the fourth round is pretty sweet. Great pick at 49th overall.

New Pick- Carlo Russo
S43 Position- 44th Overall (-5)

Fantobens went a while ago so here we are. Russo will have to do. And he won’t do.

Fantobens VS Russo

Yikes, the Platoon lost out on a good pick here. Redraft LOSS for West Kendall.

50th Overall- Buffalo Stampede

Original Pick- Bust

The irony is not lost on me. Retired.

New Pick- Veikka Toivanen
S43 Position- 47th Overall (-3)

His name should probably be bust too.

Bust VS Toivanen

IA vs IA. Redraft TIE for Buffalo

51st Overall- San Francisco Pride (via Texas Renegades)

Original Pick- Petr Vrana

I have San Fran still picking Vrana here, even though he retires later on. No goalies left in the draft so this is who they’re left with. Redraft TIE for the Pride.

52nd Overall- Toronto North Stars (via West Kendall Platoon)

Original Pick- Wolfhard Richter

Don’t know who this is.

New Pick- Nate Forsberg
S43 Position- 48th Overall (-4)

Not a good player.

Richter VS Forsberg

IA vs IA. Redraft TIE  for the North Stars

53rd Overall- Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard)

Original Pick- Jake Reid

A bust.

New Pick- Bust
S43 Position- 50th Overall (-3)

A bustier bust.

Reid VS Bust

IA vs IA. Redraft TIE for the Rage.

54th Overall- Hamilton Steelhawks

Original Pick- Marcel Puhringer

Nope.

New Pick- Wolfhard Richter
S43 Position- 52nd Overall (-2)

Another bust.

Puhringer VS Richter

IA vs IA. Redraft TIE for the Steelhawks.

55th Overall- New England Wolfpack

PASS. We’re reaching the end of the draft here.

56th Overall- Calgary Dragons

Original Pick- Helmuts Akmenlauks

This is the last pick I’ll go over because I wanted to get the last serviceable player in here and not snub them. Akmenlauks has honestly been not great in the TPE department. But at pick 56, anything over 155 tpe is a big grab. So this is a nice pick for the Dragons even though they ended up going in expansion.

New Pick- Jake Reid
S43 Position- 53rd Overall (-3)

Akmenlauks got taken long before now, so they’ll settle for Reid. It doesn’t work out.

Akmenlauks VS Reid

Here we have it, the final win or loss in this redraft. Unfortunately for Calgary, they end on a bad note because it’s a redraft LOSS for the Dragons.

The rest of the draft is full of redraft ties and players who probably would go undrafted at this point. So I’ll cap it off here. I hope this was an interesting read, I had a lot of fun writing it. Before we go, I want to go over a quick recap of the WINs and LOSSes of the teams and see who got hurt in the redraft and who made out pretty well.

What a lot of redraft WINs means to me is that a team really missed on their draft picks or at least picked players who turned out worse than the players under them. This doesn’t mean the pick is a bad player at all, just look at #4 with Kirkby and Murphy. Both are great, it’s just the TPE is a little higher on one player.

Speaking of, the teams with the most redrafts WINs were Hamilton and Manhattan. Manhattan got the last laugh with Luke, and Hamilton ended up picking up Boija, but for the most part those early picks are looking like big whiffs.

Hamilton, Seattle, and Minnesota did not get any redraft LOSSes, which to me shows they weren’t really getting those late round steals.

What a lot of redraft LOSSes means to me is that the team snagged a bunch of players who were falling and were smart around their picks. They got some nice steals who, in a redraft, go way earlier than they did before.

San Francisco we saw coming. With 6 redraft LOSSes, they killed it with their later picks. You would hope for better picks in the top 5 but this draft is far from a wash for them. Edmonton also had 4 redraft LOSSes which shows the scouting there was excellent and they were able to keep players engaged in the site, even if they ended up moving on from those players in the end.

Let me know what you think of the article and thanks for reading!

S43 SHL Entry Draft
Date/Time: Monday, August 27 @ 8 Eastern

Round One:

1. pride San Francisco Pride (via Seattle Riot) - Luke Thomason
2. Rage Manhattan Rage - Hippo Passamus
3. pride San Francisco Pride - Lil' Manius
4. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks (via Toronto North Stars) - Rex Kirkby
5. pride San Francisco Pride (via Minnesota Chiefs) - Tony Pepperoni
6. Jets Winnipeg Jets - Nicholas Williams
7. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers - Alex Winters
8. Stampede Buffalo Stampede - Phillip Winter
9. Renegades Texas Renegades - Tig Murphy
10. Platoon West Kendall Platoon - Sean Stevenson Jr.
11. Rage Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard) - Nicky Pedersen Jr.
12. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - Maximilian Egger
13. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Craig Finley
14. Dragons Calgary Dragons - Goku Muerto

Round Two:

15. Rage Manhattan Rage - Jeff Brogen
16. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (via San Francisco Pride) - Aleister Cain
17. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks (via Seattle Riot) - Vince Rieper
18. Riot Seattle Riot (viaNew England Wolfpack via Toronto North Stars) - Dank Boija
19. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs - Steven Moyer
20. Jets Winnipeg Jets - Leshaun King
21. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers - Helmuts Akmenlauks
22. Jets Winnipeg Jets (via Buffalo Stampede) - Jack Kennedy
23. Renegades Texas Renegades - Richard Metcalf Jr.
24. Rage Manhattan Rage (via West Kendall Platoon) - Andrew Martin
25. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard - Ignatius Blunt
26. pride San Francisco Pride (via Hamilton Steelhawks) - Vladislav Konstantin
27. Riot Seattle Riot (via New England Wolfpack) - Eero Niemi
28. Stampede Buffalo Stampede (via Calgary Dragons, via Manhattan Rage, via Edmonton Blizzard, via Winnipeg Jets) - Johannes Leitner

Round Three:

29. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard (via Manhattan Rage) - Sulak O'Hritea
30. Rage Manhattan Rage (via San Francisco Pride) - Pierre Laroche-Durocher
31. pride San Francisco Pride (via Seattle Riot) - David Fantobens
32. Stars Toronto North Stars - Kevin Kazarian
33. pride San Francisco Pride (via Minnesota Chiefs) - Kiko Rytemyr
34. Renegades Texas Renegades (via Winnipeg Jets, via Buffalo Stampede) - Gvidas Kazlauskas
35. pride San Francisco Pride (via Los Angeles Panthers) - Adam Taylor
36. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard (via Buffalo Stampede, via Manhattan Rage) - Mason Hudson
37. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs (via Texas Renegades) - Ryan Mason
38. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs (via West Kendall Platoon, via San Francisco Pride) - Marco Raanteli
39. Rage Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard) - Oliver Kovacs
40. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - FORFEIT
41. pride San Francisco Pride (via New England Wolfpack) - Kristof Kovacs
42. Dragons Calgary Dragons - Pavel Pivonka

Round Four:

43. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers (via Manhattan Rage) - Mr. Faceoffs
44. pride San Francisco Pride - Marc Palicka
45. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard (via Seattle Riot) - Cedric Robinson
46. Stars Toronto North Stars - Thomas Speardane
47. Riot Seattle Riot (via Minnesota Chiefs) - Tobias Viklund
48. Jets Winnipeg Jets - Crush Cile
49. Platoon West Kendall Platoon (via Toronto North Stars, via Los Angeles Panthers, via Seattle Riot) - Carlo Russo
50. Stampede Buffalo Stampede - Veikka Toivanen
51. pride San Francisco Pride (via Texas Renegades) - Petr Vrana
52. Stars Toronto North Stars (via West Kendall Platoon) - Nate Forsberg
53. Rage Manhattan Rage (via Edmonton Blizzard) - Bust
54. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - Wolfhard Richter
55. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Pass
56. Dragons Calgary Dragons - Jake Reid

Round Five:

57. Rage Manhattan Rage - Marcel Pühringer
58. pride San Francisco Pride - Eero Makinen
59. Riot Seattle Riot - Callum MacElroy
60. Stars Toronto North Stars - Nikolaj Boyle
61. Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs - Nathan Cosco
62. Jets Winnipeg Jets - Pass
63. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers - Max Mauldin
64. Stampede Buffalo Stampede - Pass
65. Renegades Texas Renegades - Liam Ofer
66. Dragons Calgary Dragons (via West Kendall Platoon) - Pass
67. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard - Pass
68. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks - Pass
69. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Pass
70. Dragons Calgary Dragons - Pass

Round Six:

715. Rage Manhattan Rage - Jax Aittokallio
74. Stars Toronto North Stars - Zakhar Turakov

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

This fuckin guy building me up and then kicking my ass. Lol love you buddy and this is awesome.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Murphy top 10? Questionable imo that guy sucks

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

@SlashACM the fact that u made this so fuckin unreadable invalidates your opinion on the matter that Tig not bein a top ten talent on his draft. in my personal opinion, I would select him #1 as he is by far the best person in this draft. 2 many chimps like u were apart of this draft class. now apologize to my gud friend tig.

06-19-2019, 01:33 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: @SlashACM the fact that u made this so fuckin unreadable invalidates your opinion on the matter that Tig not bein a top ten talent on his draft. in my personal opinion, I would select him #1 as he is by far the best person in this draft. 2 many chimps like u were apart of this draft class. now apologize to my gud friend tig.

He is top ten

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

A redraft is of no interest to the Pride pride so many redraft losses cause we crushed it the first time Wink good article slash

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-19-2019, 06:36 AMGrapehead Wrote: A redraft is of no interest to the Pride pride so many redraft losses cause we crushed it the first time Wink good article slash

Another crack at 1oa might be nice Tongue

Holy shit slash this is fucking awesome

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Nice job dude.

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

06-19-2019, 12:37 AMSlashACM Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, Murphy is not far behind Kirkby at all. However, I do see Rex as an upgrade on Tig and so I’d call this a redraft WIN for Hamilton.

How dare you. Tig is an angel. (Kirkby is cool too, but still)

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

No redraft pick would be a win over tig

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Who invited tig crew lol? This is purely tpe based, and I had nothing but nice things to say about him

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019, 10:24 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Awesome stuff my man, even lthough it didn't work out particularly well for me... I think Buffalo would agree as well Smile

06-19-2019, 09:54 AMSlashACM Wrote: Who invited tig crew lol? This is purely tpe based, and I had nothing but nice things to say about him
Probably tig right it’s his crew

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page