Create Account

Wasty 6/23
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 05:53 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: 4okthF2.png] @PeanutButter
[Image: vYCiqHx.png] @Lemonade
[Image: dQ0jDAl.png] @Buster

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Wow!  Bowdown

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: D8LkMO5XsAAkT6h.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Yo that one for @Buster is one of the best SIG's I've seen

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

hook that Kyllonen sig up to my veins holy sex

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

1) Very sharp looking render in your 'signature' style. Good work with the jersey swap, the background and all the little details. I find the large text a bit hard to read, but perhaps that was intentional. It's a good job, but it doesn't stand out as much as some of your other sigs.
4/5

2) This is a great looking sig. It's sometimes difficult to add two renders to a sig and to make it not look too crowded. What helps here is that the right one is brighter and appears to be more in the foreground (the white helmet certainly helps) while the left one is darker and thus takes a secondary focus position. What's interesting is that the left one actually overlaps the right one. There's a lot more to like. The large TK logo and the text effect are both great.
5/5

3) This sig clear(l)y gets bonus points for creativity. We don't see this sketch style here very often. It's unique. The colors match the black and white style very well and the text frames the render in the triangle shape. Great creative job overall.
5/5

Total: 3.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]