Create Account

Lethbridge Lions Punishment

SMJHL Head Office has found that Lethbridge GMs @DanbyRem and @Justice have failed to complete their off-season tasks.

SMJHL HO scheduled GM tasks due on Thursday 13th June. Lethbridge did not have a compliant roster until Sunday 16th. As of today, June 19th, Lethbridge GMs have still not submitted valid lines.
The SMJHL has historically followed SHL precedent on GM task delinquency, SHL rule I.B.4 (Quoted Below). However, recently has taken the route of GM pay forfeiture rather than the loss of a pick.

Code:
Other Offseason Duties:
1 day late on offseason duties being completed: Forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round draft pick
2 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd)
3 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 1 mil cap penalty
4 days late: Forfeiture of 1st owned 2nd round draft pick (but retention of 3rd) AND 2 mil cap penalty
5 days late: Dismissal of GM, forfeiture of 1st owned 3rd round pick (but retention of 2nd rounder), 2 mil cap penalty.
If a team doesn't have a pick in the appropriate round, the pick penalty is deferred to the following season.

In addition to the above incident SMJHL HO has, on multiple occasions, received complaints about Lethbridge's management. Previously we have reached out to Lethbridge management raising our concerns about their management.

Taking all of the above into account SMJHL HO has come to a unanimous decision to remove Lethbridge GMs @DanbyRem and @Justice from their position effective immediately, in addition both will forfeit their S48 pay. No picks will be forfeited.

Removing GMs from their position is not a decision that we take lightly. However, We in SMJHL HO must ensure a certain standard is met by our GMs.

Applications for the position of Lethbridge GM will open immediately while @"TnlAstatinewill serve as interim GM.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Oof

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

wow

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

06-19-2019, 02:11 PMEggy216 Wrote: Oof

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Ooooof, very pleased that the team isn't being punished and just the offenders are.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Big rippe

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

06-19-2019, 02:13 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
06-19-2019, 02:11 PMEggy216 Wrote: Oof

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

where can i apply

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

JUSTICE FOR BURD!

Boycott SMJHL until re-instatement

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

jesus. first day of me getting back here and i see some big oofs thrown around like confetti

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

If only there was some indicator in the past so this could be prevented!!!

Can the team be relocated? Interview

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Yikes

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

06-19-2019, 02:23 PMligma Wrote: Can the team be relocated? Interview

Asking the real questions

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]