Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S48 Sim 4
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 12:04 PM by bbjygm. Edit Reason: Updated navigation )

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S48 Sim 4

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S48 Game 57 - LAP @ MIN

SHL Game 57 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Terrance Nova @sarmo
Team: Minnesota Chiefs
Victim: N/A
Team: Los Angeles Panthers
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:
Terrance Nova is an accomplished winger, and he was out to bite tonight. 13 minutes into the game, he scored a goal on his first shot of the night, then attempts again immediately after. Within the span of 5 minutes, Terrance shot 4 times in the 2nd period, putting unbelievable pressure on the Panthers goalie, Eddy Ask Jr, and the LA defensive core. He accounted for half the shots on goal in the 2nd period from Minnesota and over a quarter of the shots on goal for his team overall. The 3rd period was a bit more volatile. Nova assisted Bobby Watson with Minnesota's game-tying goal, but he was also hit 3 separate times by LAP players. They seemed to recognize the danger he posed, even with the Hot Potato, and got physical quickly to try and keep him off his game. In the end Los Angeles won, but Terrance had a hand in all of Minnesota's goals and had the most shots on goal on his team. It seems he's either learned to play his normally good game with the Hot Potato in tow or he would have had an excellent night were it not for the Potato looming overhead and bringing his game down. Either way, Terrance Nova put up quite the effort for his team.

SHL S48 Game 64 - MIN @ NOR

SHL Game 64 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Terrance Nova @sarmo
Victim: Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla
Team: New Orleans Specters
Time: 2:17 of 3rd period
Total possession time: 42:17
Hot po-take-to:
Terrance Nova played the first 2 periods okay, taking shots and hits as usual. However, many of his shots and assists for deflects missed the net, so it seemed the Hot Potato was taking its toll on the 1st-line winger. When the 3rd period came around and the New Orleans Specters brought it to a 1-goal game from a 3-goal deficit, it looked like Terrance decided enough was enough and ditched the Hot Potato by checking Jimmy Slothface. This seemed to help his game as Terrance went on to take a few more shots and deflected a 4th goal for the Chiefs with 5 seconds left in the game as insurance for a last-second shot by the Panthers. Whatever happened last game to allow Terrance to play well with the Hot Potato seems to disappear in this game, so it's a good thing for the Chiefs that one of their best wingers was able to pass it on.

SHL Game 64 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla
Team: New Orleans Specters
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 17:43
Hot po-take-to:
Jimmy Slothface is a 3rd-line winger for the Specters. He has no more than the basic training in hitting, so now that he's the Hot Potato possessor it could be a challenge for him to get rid of it. He played well in this game, getting 4 shots on goal before the 3rd period but had no hand in any New Orleans scoring. Then, after the Specters started catching up, he got knocked down by Terrance Nova and took possession of the Hot Potato. He got one more shot off, but also drew a penalty for hooking. Perhaps the Hot Potato made him more reckless. If so, he should try and ditch that Potato quickly because he can't afford to be putting his team at a disadvantage, especially when they were down only 1 goal. Lets hope that Slothface can pass along the Hot Potato in the next game. He'll have 2 days of rest and 2 days of carrying the Hot Potato off-ice. The Specters next game is versus the Calgary Dragons in game 74. Wouldn't it be interesting if Mike Izzy received the Hot Potato again? It would be quite the turn of events, that's for sure!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 01:41 PM by slothfacekilla.)

Sarmo I can’t believe you’ve done this

I guess I can’t tell Latvian potato jokes now that I have potato

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 01:51 PM by bbjygm.)

06-20-2019, 01:36 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Sarmo I can’t believe you’ve done this

Have potato only good time TO make joke.

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats

Never forget
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 03:15 PM by slothfacekilla.)

06-20-2019, 01:51 PMbbjygm Wrote:
06-20-2019, 01:36 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Sarmo I can’t believe you’ve done this

Have potato only good time TO make joke.

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.
Two Latvians looking at clouds, one see potato other see impossible dream
Is same cloud

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019, 04:45 PM by bbjygm.)

06-20-2019, 03:14 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
06-20-2019, 01:51 PMbbjygm Wrote: Have potato only good time TO make joke.

Two Latvians looking at clouds, one see potato other see impossible dream
Is same cloud

Q : What are one potato say other potato? A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats

Never forget