Bruins10 6/23

[Image: OGSJiKV.png] @Steelhead77

[Image: KgwvYcz.png] @SecondSucks22

[Image: MHE8k6O.png] @stud

[Image: L5Vx9mS.png] @karey

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Sigs:

1) Nice composition. Even though the background is rather detailed, it's not disturbing or distracting from the render at all, probably because the lighting works really well here. The text is prominent, but subtle enough so it doesn't distract from the render either. Great job overall.
4/5

2) I like how the render blends in really well with the background - that shows some skill. The signature has a rather dark look, but enough brightness here and there so the viewer knows where to focus. Again you found a nice subtle way to add text and it matches the rest of the image. This one is actually my favorite of the group.
4/5

3) This one has a similar look compared to no. 2. In fact there isn't so much to add. The face of the render is very well lit and sharp and I like the movement.
4/5

4) Even better work with the contrast here. Basically the only focus point is the render's head and everything else is dark enough to blend in with the background.
4/5

Overall I think all of them are pretty good and you should definitely keep up the good work!

Total: 4M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]