Create Account

Jepox 6/23

[Image: aW54EMu.gif]

[Image: KI0F6E4.png]

[Image: zhRs55t.png]

[Image: cTd0h8c.png]

[Image: Jepox.gif]

1) For the most part a nice and clean looking sig. Sharp render and matching text. I like how subtle the animation effect is here and it really enhances the sig. However, you could've done more with it, it's still lacking a certain something to be a 5. Maybe it's the rather plain background.
4/5

2) Talking about the back from the previous sig, it's quite similar here actually and again rather plain. However what I like more about this sig is the render and the text on top of it. If this one had been animated it would've been too much. Then again, I also see room for improvement in this one.
3/5

3) This one is slightly difficult. While the render's face is clearly the brightest part of the sig and draws your attention, the rest of it is simply... too green. The render's body blends so much into the background so you can't really distinguish the two and it's overall too flat and too dark. I can hardly read the text (choice of font is good though), because it's too dark, especially the Buffalo part. Work with contrasts, lighting and maybe different colors too. I know you can do better than this, because both the talent and the ideas are there. I'll add a small bonus here.
1/5 (+ 100k bonus)

4) This one shows a good example how to use a background properly. If the foreground element is dark, a bright(er) background works much better (cf. submission #3 above). The contrast, lighting and sharpness of the render make it stand out a lot more from the rest and even the text is a lot clearer.
3/5

Total: 2.85M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]