Create Account

JNH 6/30
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019, 10:10 PM by JNH.)

The Lions era begins.

[Image: CzxrVrs.png]

[Image: YG69O6g.png]
@5ympathies Sorry for the wait!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

sig looks nice!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Very nice one, I like it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

sick af. please teach me your ways

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

1) What I like most about this sig are the colors and the contrast that's created between render and background. The positioning and the lighting are also done really well and your attempt to blend the outlines the render with the background. The text is somewhere borderline okay still, because the second half is a bit hard to read, but I understand you were trying to stick to the team colors. Because the jersey is so bright and colorful I believe in this case it's actually positive to leave the background relatively dark and empty (especially on the right side), because it would be too distracting otherwise. Good job, I like it (and Go Lions! Wink)
4/5

2) This one is really sharp and clean and I also like the overall color scheme here. The composition work well and I like all your little added details in the background and around the render. That's another way to fill out empty space without distracting too much from the main element of the sig. Nice work with the text. I'm tempted to give this a 5, but for some reason it's lacking a certain something for that, so I'll add a bonus.
4/5 + 100k bonus

Total: 2.1M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]