Create Account

King 6/30
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 05:48 PM by King.)

Just stopping by

[Image: JmAQOmQ.png] ztevans
[Image: Hrg7dIJ.png] bilbo
[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
[Image: gmBkJHx.png] Flareon4043

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Oh hello there

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

O

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

:blink blink:

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

just stopped by 2 make me (and evans IG) a sig. truly my favorite flex i will live 2 tell.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Ur a bust

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

DUDE! amazing as always @King

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

1) Overall this looks like a nice sig and I especially like the font you used here, it also fills out the space on the right effectively. However, while the background matches the render, it does appear a little flat and I find it weird how the left part of the render blends in with the background while the glove is still visible. I'm afraid in this case the transparency destroys some of the depth of the image, despite your attempt to make the head of the render sharper than e.g. the left arm. I see this one somewhere between two grades, but eventually I decided to go with the lower one and add a bonus, because like I said all in all it does look pretty nice despite its flaws.
3/5 + 125k bonus

2) This sig uses a similar technique as above; parts of the render are transparent, but the difference here is that you used a copy of the same render in the background. In this case obviously the transparency works a lot better, because it's hardly visible and does fill out the empty space there. I'm still not a huge fan of making the background visible, but in this example it does look a bit better than in the previous sig and the colors match nicely as well.
4/5

3) This one here is a little difficult. Compared to the previous two it almost looks a bit too basic, because I don't see too much work in it. The render, the background and some kind of transparent texture on top of it (plus the text of course). While the render does take a promintent position and looks sharp etc., I don't think that the transparent layer on top necessarily works (I assume it's supposed to match the name).
3/5 + 125k bonus

4) I believe this one could've been the best of the group, but perhaps it's really just my opinion (and since I'm grading this, you unfortunately have to deal with it) that I don't like to see the foreground (the render) being partly transparent. Luckily it's not as noticeable here. That being said, I do like the lighting in this sig, again the colors and the general composition. Good job with the jersey swap here too, but the blending technique could've been a better (positioning is great!), because the hard outlines are a little too prominent, especially with regards to the shoulder logos.
4/5

Total: 3.75M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]