Create Account

Wasty 6/30
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 07:07 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: bb3aflX.png] (Custom Goalie Mask) @Molholt
[Image: SZUf8N6.png] @ontanis
[Image: 92k6Kmb.png] @JNH

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

shit's fckin awesome, yo

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

once again, super amazing stuff, man! so very much thank you. this is heccin pretty!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Love what you did with the text on these

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

1) First of all, what an amazing custom mask this is, great job and it gives you bonus points for creativity no doubt. You can clearly see the focus is on the mask here because it's so sharp. But I do have a problem with this sig and that's the text. It's both good and bad and that's the problem. It's still legible, because you added shadows and other effects, but overall I feel it makes the sig a bit chaotic in the center. There's too much (and too much green?) going on that distracts from the main focus point. Unfortunately I don't have a suggestion how to make this better, sometimes these experiments either work or they don't and we're in between the two here. Additionally I believe the Knights logo on the shoulder could blend in more with the jersey, it simply sticks out a little, probably also because of the text on top of it.
4/5

2) This is what I'd call a classic Wasty sig. A sharp render with a clear focus on the head, creative work with background and text and there isn't so much else to add really. It just works really well.
5/5

3) Again, very creative sig. The background and the text kind of 'frame' the render's head and help to bring the viewer's focus there. I really like this one, especially the text. Another classic.
5/5

Total: 3.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]