Create Account

Otrebor13 6/30 2x
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 10:01 PM by Otrebor13.)

I've never submitted graphics before, so I believe this is 2x payout?

[Image: notuz4.png]
@C9Van
[Image: qzrfh5.jpg]
@dmills3
[Image: 4tqe74.png]
@jlnhlfan
[Image: zmcqb5.png]
@aaronwilson

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Holy shoot bud those are hot

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

TY again for making mine <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

06-28-2019, 10:34 AMC9Van Wrote: TY again for making mine <3

Any time <3 Just glad you like it, was the first one I made in a while lol

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Sig 1: 4/5 - 1M
The lighting really compliments the texturing in the background and text, but the render could use a few lighting tweaks, particularly with the flare right there. Really good use of space, and the background details/flares plays very well with the disintegration effect.

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1M
A really good use of color. The text is a little awkwardly placed, and the transparency of it makes it look a little inconsistent (the flare next to the "E" is on the sun and appears to backlight the text, but it's still transparent over the neck laces of the jersey). The level control of the render is very sharp and the detail/light control looks very good.

Sig 3: 4/5 - 1M
The cloud effect is very well executed, although i wish it covered the render a bit more on his lower body. The broken glass effect works really well with the clouds and space effects. the player's lighting matches the cloud and space elements, but the overly bright flare is much brighter/larger than it would need to be to have the shown lighting. it also is awkwardly placed, in that it appears as a distant star, but the glare that comes with it, implies that the light source is between the astrological stamkos and the camera. The text is a little tricky to read, but visually, it looks great.

Sig 4: 3/5 - 750K
Really nice palette control. the framing flares/vignettes and complimenting floating lights/bokeh look very good. the text is nicely put together, but it could be spaced a little better, as 2/3 of the canvas are relatively empty.

Total payout = 3.75M x 2 = 7.5M

we're still ironing bonuses vs half points. in the future, i would expect Sigs 2 and 3 to be ~3.5/5. But for now, enjoy your millions. these look great. welcome to the art community.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History