Create Account

iRockstar 6/30
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 07:26 PM by iRockstar.)

[Image: ZBs5Yjz.png]
[Image: TrnloXx.png]
[Image: BoufxdY.png]
[Image: 5Doag4Q.png]

These are awesome Ilike

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

really like what you do with the colors, man! once again, many thanks for the sig!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

Usually I would go and rate these sigs individually, because that way it's more helpful to go into detail with every sig, but looking at these, they all seem very comparable in my opinion, so I'll mostly grade them together with separate comments here and ther and perhaps give them different grades depending on.

I see a common theme going on here (despite the format being mostly the same). A background that's really mostly just a background with some extra layers, a render (the face being the only part that's not part of the monochrome color style), text on top of it and then some brushwork. I will make a difference between the first three and the last one, because the last one does look like it's not as detailed and looks a bit rushed. Maybe it's the background here or the fact that it looks a bit flat compared to the others. Some criticism for number three is that I feel like the gloves are sharper than the face and this distracts a bit, because usually the render's face is the main focus point of a sig. Blurring the gloves could've helped here.

In fact I like the first one the best and the last one the least, but they're all really close in quality. They're all mostly between a 3 and a 4, with the first three closer to a 4 and the last one closer to a 3. 

Total: 3.75M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]