Create Account

New Orleans completes its longest contract in it's History!

The New Orleans Specters are honored to announce that they've coming to an agreement on an 8 year, $32 million dollar contract extension with future SHL MVP Nicholas Williams! This extension replaces the previous high of 6 years and $30 million that DeMaricus Smyth signed in S46.

Williams joined the Specters as a free agent in Season 46, and has been nothing but fantastic since joining the team. The young winger is sitting on the edge of truly breaking out in the SHL and dominating the score sheets. Williams played a huge part in assisting his linemates Piotr Czerkawski and DeMaricus Smyth into career seasons, with Smyth winning the SHL's MVP award and Czerkawski getting robbed of the Aidan Richan. Now, as Williams gains experience in the league, he too is on the cusp of being a household name in the SHL.

In the locker room, Nicholas has been a constant, steady presence, always there for conversations and giving advice to the GMs when needed.

Ever since @Nictox was drafted to the St. Louis Scarecrows by me so many seasons ago, he instantly showed that he had that "it" factor that it takes to be a GM in the SHL. That's why when it became my time to leave the Crows to GM in the SHL, i hand picked him to be my successor. He's proven so far that that was the correct choice. I'm glad that we get to play this game together and that he gives me yet another fantastic option to bounce ideas off of when it comes to running the Specters.

Thank you, @Nictox !

Nicholas Williams Specters
S49: $4,000,000
S50: $4,000,000
S51: $4,000,000
S52: $4,000,000
S53: $4,000,000
S54: $4,000,000
S55: $4,000,000
S56: $4,000,000

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Accept! Specters

I love this team and I’m happy to stay here for as long as I can. Joe you have been a huge mentor to me and I look forward to playing on your team for what will possibly be forever.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

[Image: wkb3buj3owx01.jpg]

congrats!  Specters

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

this is awesome. i could not find a better match on tinder if i tried to, tbh. congrats @Nictox, never stop makin 'em proud!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 06:37 PM by Serpe x 13.)

this is the type of content i like to see

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

06-28-2019, 06:37 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote: this is the type of content i like to see
[Image: D1wSM6-VYAAckRO.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

dam

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]