PT 4 - Rookies vs Senddowns

All-Rookie Squad
C-Conor Tanner
LW-Jagger Fouquette
RW-Hugh Jazz
D-Delver Fudgeson
D-Noah Brusky
G-Malcolm Weekes

Conor Taner+Hugh jazz might be the best young duo in the SMJHL. Jazz is dominating in his rookie season and is a top ten player in the SMJHL. Tanner has been his linemate during his ride.Jazz is the only rookie currently leading his smjhl team in scoring as of right now and he is doing it with limited ice time. Jagger is 2nd in scoring as of right now but aways back. Delver and Noah bring defensive awareness and ability to move the puck to Jazz to generate offence. Weekes is an exiperence rookie with 30+ starts this season and will be a start net minder moving forward.

All-Send Downs Squad
C-Mika Kandinsky
LW-Nicolaj Muller
RW-Nicolas Fleming
D-Corey Kennedy
D-Jules Watt
G-Tibuk Soonika

The STL trio up front is just smart to keep together as they are line mates and have chemistry already built in with each other. Their famarlity alone is going to make them a strong trio and honestly they all three belong on this roster. They have been dominating the SMJHL all season long. Watt and Kennedy bring offence and strong defensive player and both are contenders for DoTY this season. Tibuk with his league leading .920sv% can backstop any team to victory as of right now and might be a favorite for MVP.

S48 Senddown Team

LW - Savoli Tankovic (DET)
C - Mika Kandinsky (STL)
RW - Boruvka Banananak (LBL)
D - Corey Kennedy (ANA)
D - Jules Watt (COL)
G - Tibuk Soonika (ANA)

The senndown team is comprised of very high offensive talents, no skaters are from the same team. While currently the top three scorers in the league are on St. Louis, I have chosen to select players from various teams to recognize their efforts this season. Banananak has done terrific on a struggling Lethbridge team, while Tankovic has been a fantastic two way talent, while carrying the 2nd seed Falcons. The defencemen are both premier scorers in the SMJHL. Kennedy, as a defenceman is currently leading the top seed Anaheim Outlaws in scoring. Watt is the second highest scorer on his team, and neither player is sacrificing defensive ability in favor of their elite offense. Rounding out the senddown team is goaltender Tibuk Soonika, who is currently the save percentage, wins and shutout leader in the league. He is having a fantastic season and is definitely a big reason for his team being in first place.

S48 Rookie Team

LW - Hugh Jazz (MTL)
C - Conor Tanner (MTL)
RW - Cody (HFX)
D - Delver Fudgeson (LBL)
D - Heat Siecker (HFX)
G - Malcolm Weekes (KEL)

While the rookie team may not be the favorites in a matchup against the more experienced veteran team, they are still a very talented crop. Hugh Jazz will be carrying the offense, as he currently has 35 points, good for 7th in the league. His teammate and centre of his line in Montreal, Conor Tanner is doing very well for a rookie C. His two way play and passing ability have really helped his team and offensively gifted linemates. Cody will flank the Montreal players as the team’s right wing. He has a good scoring touch, and doesn’t play top line or top power play with his junior team. The defensive pair will be Delver Fudgeson and Heat Siecker. Delver is a good looking and talented player, already seeing top pairing minutes with Lethbridge. He is among the top rookie scorers, and unlike many rookie defenceman, already seems to have a goalscorer’s touch. Heat Siecker is a good two way d-man, his pass first mentality should fit well with his partner’s desire to shoot the puck. Last but not least is the goalie: Malcolm Weekes. While his individual stats may not seem like much, he has had a very impressive season all things considered. He has been thrust into a starting role and does not look out of place. He has the potential to do very well as he develops.

Word Count: 438

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

[Image: zB329Qy.png]

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

PBE PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

If I were to select an all rookie squad, I honestly do not know who I would pick, I have largely ignored other draftees to be blunt about it, the only rookie I really like is Hugh Jazz and that’s only because I’ve been the third assist on like 24 of his points and I’m a little upset about it.

Ultimately though I’d assemble a team something like this:

C - Conor Tanner

Why wouldn’t I pick myself? You would be an idiot not to pick me, points aren’t everything, I’m flashy in other ways.

F - Hugh Jazz

Forward, my teammate and points leader, let’s get er done bud.

F - Cody

Mysterious man who needs no introduction, the only person even trying to compete with Hugh for rookie scoring title.

D - Noah Andrus

First overall, first defensemen on the team, he should be a helpful guy to have on my side.

D - Derek Bohne

Centerman turned defensemen, could be useful if I get in the box at some point.

G - Nolan McMahon

Reynolds is a guy you always want on your team, never the other, I guess that’s why he’s here, he’s also the only goalie I remember, so I guess he has that going for him.

Send downs:

C - Julio Tokolosh

He’s a Blizzard prospect

W - Barrett Blackwood

He’s a blizzard prospect

W - Boruvka Banananananana

She’s a blizzard prospect

D - Corey Kennedy

One of two non-blizzard prospects I know

D - Jules Watt

The other of two non-blizzard prospects I know

G - Biz Nasty

He’s a blizzard prospect.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

[Image: At5mzNq.jpg]

All-Rookie Squad
C - Bo Kane
LW - Anthony Archer
RW - Elijah Jones
D - Noah Andros
D - Noah Brusky
G - Knox Booth

Let's get one thing straight right off the get go. These are the highest ceiling players we have in the S49 Draft Class. And I totally get it: these players aren't showing the kinds of results in the sim that you would suspect if they were selected to this team. Well let me tell you what; the vast majority of skaters on the rookie leader board are only there because they play heavy minutes on lines with talented send downs. Take away that security blanket and they are completely exposed.

Back them up with an up and coming goaltender in Knox Booth and you have a recipe for an upset.

Sendown Squad
C - Esa Parmborg
LW - Nikolaj Mueller
RW - Theo Morgan
D - Corey Kennedy
D - Satoshi Zizagooney
G - Kasperi Braulin

You'll see that I went for a theme with my send down squad. Going up against a team with nothing to lose, we needed a core of veterans who could weather the storm, play smart, and find ways to win. Not only are these players leaders on the ice, but they are leaders off the ice as well. That type of maturity will be needed to stand strong against a scrappy group of rookies.

Rookie Team
C - Skao Anazibf
LW - Jagger Fouquette
RW - Hugh Jazz
D - Noah Andros
D - Delver Fudgeson
G - Malcolm Weekes

This team was picked on the basis that nour picked the exact same team and i felt really inspired by it. But really, I believe Anazibf has shown more quality considering his lower amount of minutes, I'm going to pick myself over Cody cause of course I am, but really I could make the same argument for me that I made for Anazibf. Jazz is obviously having an insane season and is worth putting here without a doubt. I'm putting Andros here because I think he has tremendous two-way quality and Fudgeson is having a very solid season of his own. Weekes is the only starting rookie goalie, so he gets a spot by default.

LW - Nicolaj Muller
C - Mika Kandinsky
RW - Boruvka Banananak
D - Satoshi Zigzagooney
D - Corey Kennedy
G - Tibuk Soonika

Muller and Kandinsky are the top scorers at their respective positions, which has contributed to the team's very high standing. Banananak is one of the only bright spots on the Lions right now. Kennedy has been one of the best defensemen in the game, and Zizagooney has been carrying heavy minutes on an emerging Detroit defense. Soonika has been one of the best goalies in the league, along with Kaspars Braulin, but has been more a contributor, as his fantastic play has led to the Outlaws being tied for 1st.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Rookie Squad
C - Skao Anazibf
W - Jagger Fouquette
W - Hugh Jazz
D - Noah Andros
D - Delver Fudgeson
G - Malcom Weekes

This team was based on a theme of past Steelhawks, all of these players (except Fudgeson and Weekes, who really "fudged" this one up), are the sim descendants of some legendary Steelhawks greats. If Static made a defenseman he'd be here too! Jagger Fouquette, a winger with a lot flash very akin to Waters' last player Vijanupatan Singh. Speedy winger with a scoring touch, what's not to love here? The similarities to past players end here however, with Jazz, Anazibf, and Andros all playing different positions to their past players (Dover, Harrak and Martin, respectively). Anazibf plays centre, a slight difference from his time as a winger and a defenseman when he was Nour Harrak, and Hugh Jazz is also playing at wing in contrast to Ben Dover's defense. Finally, Noah Andros switches the other way, moving from winger to defenseman with this new build. Fudgeson and Weekes are just doing really well at their position.

Send-Down Squad
C - Aaron Wilson
W - Dale Miller
W - Nicolaj Muller
D - Gabe Johnson
D - Corey Kennedy
G - Aleksi O'Koivu-Volkova

Same method as the rookies. Wilson, Miller, Johnson and O'Koivu-Volkova are all future Steelhawks, Muller and Kennedy are just good players. (And THATS 200 words baby)

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 05:02 PM by Winter is Coming.)

Send Down Team
C: Mika Kandinsky - Scarecrows - Kandinsky is second in the league in points, but more importantly, he’s tied for the league lead assists, and I’d always prefer to have a great playmaker as my center, so he is my selection here.
@Mika_Kandinsky

LW:  Nicolaj Muller - Scarecrows - There really isn’t much that needs to be articulated or argued here. Muller leads the entire SMJHL in points thus far with a total of 50, and has 19 goals to go alongside with that.
@esilverm

RW: Theo Morgan Whalers - I want a bit more scoring versus playmaking for my other winger, so I opted for Morgan who is tied for the league lead in goal scored with 19.
@Otrebor13

D: Corey Kennedy - Outlaws - Kennedy is having a really impressive season as a defenseman, as he thus far leads the league among his position in points with 35 points earned on the season.
@SDCore

D: Zarley Zalapski - Militia - I want a bit more defense for my other defenseman without sacrificing too much offense. Zalapski is tenth in the league at his position for points at 28, but he’s second in the entire league in blocked shots with 63.
@PenKnight

G: Tibuk Soonika - Outlaws - I’m going to go with the goalie who leads the entire league in save percentage and is also second in goals against average. Seems like the safest and most logical choice from statistics alone.
@chetib

Rookie Team
C: Connor Tanner - Militia - As I mentioned with the other team, I want a playmaker as my center. Tanner is sixth among rookies in points with 20 points, and is tied for second among assists with 16 earned.
@Keygan

LW: Hugh Jazz - Militia - There really isn’t much else to say except Jazz is running away with the rookie scoring total with a grand total of 37 points earned on the season so far.
@ThatDamnMcJesus

RW: Cody - raiders - Hell no, I ain’t missing out on this awesome game with some awesome players. However, on merits alone I do think I also belong to be on the team, as I’m second in the entire rookie class so far in goals with 14, and I prefer to have more sniping capabilities with my wingers.

D: Delver Fudgeson - Lions - A really promising offensive defenseman as a rookie this season, as he has managed to be fifth in the entire rookie scoring race so far with an impressive twenty points for a rookie defenseman. Really feel as if he would add so much needed offensive prowess to the blue line of this team.
@Massive Coiler

D: Noah Brusky - Scarecrows - I want a more defensive focused skater to fill the second defenseman position and I feel as if Brusky is the best option among the rookies to fill the job and I believe he would work well in tandem with Fudgeson.
@BrewskyBoy

G: Malcolm Week - Knights - Weeks is having the most experienced rookie season among the goaltender as he is facing the second most shots among the goalies of the league by facing 896 shots, and he’s also third in the league in minutes played by clocking in an impressive 2,069 minutes on the season, thus far.
@Molholt

Code:
528 words

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

All-Rookie Squad
C - Bo Kane
LW - Anthony Archer
RW - Cody
D - Noah Andros
D - Noah Brusky
G - Knox Booth

Having the leading scorer in the rookie race in the jabroni mark Cody, this All-Rookie team will show what the future holds for the SHL when they all make it up. The Duo Noah's are rocks on the defensive core and will be a key part of their teams moving forward and having Knox Booth in the net makes the job even harder for the Sendown Squad. And of course Bo Kane and Anthony Archer not having the greatest seasons in the sim, but looking forward to the future for the SHL Career they look like they reek some havoc on some teams.

Sendown Squad
C - Esa Parmborg
LW - Nikolaj Mueller
RW - Theo Morgan
D - Corey Kennedy
D - Piotr Horvat
G - Kasperi Braulin

With Kasperi Braulin getting some action up with the West Kendall Platoon as of late as the Backup Goalie to the starter Beajeaux Biscuit, he's been able to weather the storm in the early starts he has had some impressive starts. The rest of the crew are tested veterans at the SMJHL level and certainly ready for the big time at the SHL Level, starting their legacy. With Esa Parmborg and Nikolaj Muller both in the Top 10 in Scoring in the SMJHL and Piotr Horvat with an good season in a down year for the Knights he certainly belongs on this team.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Send Downs:
Centre: Essa Parmborg
Left Wing: Nicolaj Muller
Right Wing: Julio Tokolosh
Defence: Corey Kennedy
Defence: Jules Watt
Goalie: Tibuk Soonika

The reason that I'm, choosing these players is very simple: all of them have shown dominance in the simulation major junior hockey league in their short stint with us. To start, Esa Par,borg has an ellite bloodline and has almost no way they will not develop. They are the obvious star of this team. Following that I would call Julio Tokolosh the second star of this team. He is one of the bright spots on the recently weak Colorado Raptors team. and after picking up some hardware last season to prove himself he is ready to do it again while putting the team on his back.

Rookies:
Centre: Bo Kane
Left Wing: Jagger Fouquette
Right Wing: Hugh Jazz
Defence: Delver Fudgeson
Defence: Heat Siecker
Goalie: Knox Booth

This team's leaders are very obvious, and it has to go to Jagger Fouquette and Hugh Jazz. Both of these players have been absolute studs offensively while not being a complete trainwreck on thed other end of the ice. When these two eventually make the big leagues, it will be hard not to call them stars right off the gate when they already have half the game mastered in their first year.
(228 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)