Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Hard Knocks
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 12:29 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: V3jIag3.png]

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES

The SHL Network has announced that their first original series will be none other then the award winning documentary 'Hard Knocks' which follows a Simulation Hockey League (SHL) team through its training camp as they cover the team's preparation for the upcoming Hockey season! The series shows the personal and professional lives of the players, coaches and staff, including their family life, position battles, and even inside jokes and pranks. So which team will the SHL Network select for it's debut season? Well they are coming to us for help!

Task: Post your top 5 teams (in order) to appear on SHL's Hard Knocks and who ever ended up tops on your list.. explain why you chose that organization for the show and or something you hope to see during the taping. This data will go straight to the network for review. (25 words or more)

Note: All members who followed the criteria will recieve 1 TPE and for this important task im choosing '10' of the best posts as Participation+ members and they will receive an additional uncapped TPE!

Code:
[u]Hard Knocks List[/u]:

#1 Team Explanation:

Any posts with malicious intent will not be graded.
Deadline: Sunday, 10 PM EDT

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Hamilton Steelhawks
2. San Francisco Pride
3. Chicago Syndicate
4. Los Angeles Panthers
5. Manhattan Rage

#1 Team Explanation: It would be interesting to see the Steelhawks Training camp next season because they have a lot of players retiring so next season they ill have a ton of new players and call-ups, people competing for roster spots and so forth. There could be lots of dramatic moments as new lineups are unveiled, and players see where they are fitted in.

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Chicago
2. Minnesota
3. New Orleans
4. Tampa Bay
5. Toronto

#1 Team Explanation:

We follow Chicago in a special episode dedicated to a prank war between @SDCore and @JNH. Highlights involve one player relabeling the other as Doofus across their locker and other social media following a series of auditory attacks featuring a cameo by Eddy Murphy asking about the location of his apple pie.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2019, 01:13 PM by hhh81.)

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Buffalo
2. Minnesota
3. Hamilton
4. Manhattan
5. Chicago

#1 Team Explanation: Controversy makes really good TV, and who carries more controversy than the Buffalo Stampede, on and off the ice? (okay, other than Minnesota). Buffalo has been the top TPE team for seasons now, but haven't been able to find the regular season success the last two years. They have a lot of strong personalities in the room, and who wouldn't want to see Cassius Darrow and Samuel Jalopski get into a fist fight on national television? Next season we'll see the slide from the older guard to the younger group continue as SMJHL standouts like Kalevi Karhunen, Eric Vanderberg, Kristoffer Svensson, and Monkey D. Luffy join the Stampede roster.

Honorable mentions to Minnesota, for the ongoing perception fallout after Daco and exodus of several young players, Hamilton's transition from competitive this year to losing nearly everyone to retirement, and Manhattan as they try to rebound from a horrible S48 season.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. San Francisco Pride
2. New Orleans Specters
3. Tampa Bay Barracuda
4. West Kendall Platoon
5. Buffalo Stampede

#1 Team Explanation: I just want to watch Montgomery and Lockhart be deeply in love as they embark upon their first season living and playing together. Some air time can be given to the rest of the team too I guess.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Chiefs
2. Barracuda
3. Wolfpack
4. syndicate
5. Stampede

#1 Team Explanation: The Chiefs are struggling as the players have to deal with the damage caused by former GM Daco and go through the challenges for the upcoming season. Everything but hockey is on their mind.

[Image: 3.png]

**1. Winnipeg
2. Minnesota
3. New Orleans
4. Tampa Bay
5. Chicago

1. I would love to see how we hide our HTT from all the other teams while the crew is taping. It would be very tough but it wouldn't be impossible. Also, watching flappy screaming at us all for our tom foolery would be top notch.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Hard Knocks List:
 **1. Chicago
 2. Minnesota
 3. West Kendall
 4. Calgary
 5. Manhattan
 #1 Team Explanation: Following a dynamic hockey club on their rise from expansion to greatness. Never before has the inception and rise of a team been more accessible than it is here in 2019. Follow players and management as they go about their daily routines that puts this hockey club of the future on the map.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

**1. Minnesota
2. Manhattan
3. Hamilton
4. Buffalo
5. New Orleans

#1 Team Explanation: Minnesota is crumbling in front of our eyes with poor management, questionable trades and more. Who wouldn’t want to see that chaos unfold on national TV?

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Texas
2. Minnesota
3. West Kendall
4. Nola
5. Manhattan

#1 Team Explanation: Because everyone wants to be a part of Texas, but no one wants to be a part of Texas. Now they get an exclusive look in and no one has to worry about hurt feelings or the black hole that is the dressing room.

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New England
2. Minnesota 
3. New Orleans
4. Edmonton
5. Toronto

#1 Team Explanation: I think it's pretty clear why I picked the New England Wolfpack as the number one team; it's because I'm on it... Nepotism. Besides all of that, the NEW locker room is very exciting to be a part of.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New Orleans Specters
2. Chicago Syndicate
3. West Kendall Platoon
4. Edmonton Blizzard
5. Los Angeles Panthers

#1 Team Explanation: I picked the Specters because I think following an expansion team would be the most compelling TV. A bunch of players from different teams playing together for the first time and trying to gain chemistry. That's some good TV right there. I picked the Specters over the Syndicate just because of success so far.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. West Kendall Platoon
2. New Orleans Specters
3. New England Wolfpack
4. Tampa Bay Barracuda
5. Manhattan Rage

#1 Team Explanation: It would be interesting to see how a team handle their post championship season and how many times they bring back their winning season as motivation in the current one.

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota Chiefs
2. Chicago Syndicate
3. Hamilton Steelhawks
4. Toronto North Stars
5. Buffalo Stampede

#1 Team Explanation: This wasn't and easy decision to make cause the opportunity to watch CCII demand more ice time and more ability to get a Dar nom, but the chaos in Minny is just too tempting to be honest. Plus we get BALLS

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Hard Knocks List:
1. Buffalo
2. Minnesota
3. Hamilton
4. Manhattan
5. Chicago

Buffalo is best and an entire tv series would probably give slash acm an aneurysm.
Minny ofc cause they're all over the shop right about fuckin now and have been exhibiting very low iq brainwaves throughout the forums.
Hamilton cause i think hamilton is ran by that dumb dude
Manhattan cause i think jaywhy runs it and we drafted him in nsfl and he flat out ignored my forum PM and discord friend request so p much fuck the rage
chicago cause chiraq