Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Hard Knocks
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019, 11:45 AM by gordieboom.)

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New England Wolfpack
2. Calgary Dragons
3. Los Angeles Panthers
4. New Orleans Specters
5. Winnipeg Jets

#1 Team Explanation:
The New England will be an interesting team to follow. After a couple of trades this season the team from Boston arguably possess the most talented first line unit in the SHL by some referred as the "Ferocious Five" (Tigole Bitties, Ensio Kalju, Anders Christiansen, Manuel Gotze and Herb Robert). SHL Network will follow these five players in particular to see how they cope with the high expectations from their supporters and how they influence the young prospects on and off the ice.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Texas
2. Minnesota
3. West Kendall
4. Nola
5. Manhattan

#1 Team Explanation: The men, the myths, the legends. Fighting through what was first thought to be a quick rebuild, turmoil has quickly taken over the Texas dressing room as another impromptu retooling may be in order to save the franchise.

Words: 38

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Dragons
2. Blizzard
3. Specters
4. Steelhawks
5. Wolfpack

#1 Team Explanation: running around the newly opened Big-Parm and witnessing the illustrious Bon fire of good fortune, interviewing the parm-pigeon, looking for performing enhanced parms in the locker room.. an in-depth look into the leagues most expensive franchise is a great way to start this annual documentary.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Buffalo Stampede
2. Minnesota Chiefs
3. Chicago Syndicate
4. San Francisco Pride
5. Tampa Bay Barracuda

#1 Team Explanation: Let's be honest here. Buffalo is the deepest team of anybody and coming into the offseason they have a lot of young talent stepping into a big role. It's gonna be mayhem at training camp especially with all the trades going on. Buffalo is going to be a dynasty for years to come. Let's all enjoy the ride.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Hard Knocks List:
1. New Orleans Specters
2. Chicago Syndicate
3. Buffalo Stampede
4. Edmonton Blizzard
5. Los Angeles Panthers

#1 Team Explanation: I think the Specters would be a good choice because they are a new team in the league with some exciting players. Furthermore they have had some moderate success that makes them a bit interesting. Not only are their players some big league names, seeing those guys getting into shenanigans in New Orleans would also make for some exciting television.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Minnesota Chiefs
2. Edmonton
3. Chicago
4. New England
5. San Fran

#1 Team Explanation: Honestly, it is just so my dude can have screen time. It probably would not end any differently than the Sunderland Netflix documentary but hey I would have a lot of fun and get noticed so why not. The other 4 do not matter at all considering the power gap.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. New Orleans
2. Calgary
3. West Kendall
4. Edmonton
5. Los Angeles

#1 Team Explanation: I'd be interested in getting a behind the scenes look at New Orleans training camp. Mainly to see if Joe K and Roman Augustus are doing everything I taught them about managing a team. Including special pre-game meals and Ice Girl rub-downs after practices. These are the keys to success.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Hard Knocks List:
1. New Orleans Specters Specters
2. Chicago Syndicate raiders
3. Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
4. Manhattan Rage Rage
5. Calgary Dragoooooons Dragons

#1 Team Explanation:
Coming off of their best season, the recent expansion team has been a threat since day one. In S46 they went all the way to the Challenge Cup Finals and 1st line center DeMaricus Smyth was voted by the fans and the awards committee as the Top Dog in the League. With all new young rookies making their way onto the team this season, should be interesting to see how they fit in with the train that's full steam ahead.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Winnipeg  Jets
2. Minnesota  Chiefs
3. New Orleans  Specters
4. Buffalo  Stampede
5. Tampa Bay  Barracuda

#1 Team Explanation: There's something in the water out in Winnipeg this season.  6th place in the West last season, but fighting for 1st this season.  Under the guise of sharing their training routines, we are actually performing an investigation looking for various performance enhancing drugs.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Hamilton
2. Minnesota
3. Buffalo
4. Chicago
5. Edmonton

#1 Team Explanation: Hamilton has enjoyed some unexpected success in Season 48, which makes Season 49 a very interesting one for the Steelhawks. How will the team move on in life without some of its long-time stars such as Ben Dover and Vijay Singh? How will prospects adapt to their new roles, particularly the first two picks of the S46 Draft (and noted enemies) Nikolai Evans and Anastasia O'Koivu? Can they continue their Season 48 success, or will it be another step backwards?

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. pride
2. Panthers
3. Rage
4. Stars
5. Specters

#1 Team Explanation: The Pride are the most cursed franchise in the league, and Hard Knocks could break down their team and hype up the fact that maybe, if the team works hard enough and progresses well in camp, this could be their breakthrough year?

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Hard Knocks List:
1. New England Wolfpack
2. Toronto
3. Hamilton
4. Manhattan
5. Calgary

The Wolfpack are at the first spot on my list as if it were not for them I could have gone un-drafted, and that would have just been embarrassing Laughing . The team is really on the rise and I could totally see us becoming a dominant force in the league over the next season or two. Even though they’re not a Canadian team, I’ve gotten use to the American way

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019, 04:04 PM by karey.)

Hard Knocks List:
1. Buffalo
2. Minnesota
3. Hamilton
4. Manhattan
5. Chicago

Minnesota s recent trade for God McZehrl has caused a stir within the league. Without much consultantation with the team, it is safe to assume the year Minnesota has had would warrent a fun show. The early season Tampering into the appeal and then the trade for a player who may end up a rental, what a season it's been for the Minny faithful

Hard Knocks List:
**1. Panthers
2. Blizzard
3. Wolfpack
4. Rage
5. Stampede

#1 Team Explanation: LA is a team with a lot of history, the reason why I picked the Panthers was to finally see if the legends are true, it´s rumored that somewhere inside the LAP home arena is the largest picture collection of male genitalia in the USA. Is that true? When did they start collecting those pics and why? Those are just some of the questions that I would like to hear the answer for.

1. Toronto
2. Buffalo
3. San Francisco
4. Manhattan
5. New England

#1 Team Explanation: Obviously the reason why I chose this team is very simple: It's the team that drafted me and while I don't play for them (yet), it would be a great chance to get to know everyone better. So I would expect to see more material showing what the players do in their free time. I would certainly watch that myself.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]