Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 02:01 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: tA9MQcP.png]

This portrait on my wall was part of an exciting moment of the walking dead as Rick and Karl walked through the woods and stumbled across a group of walkers! This season 4 cameo only lasted seconds.. but as you can see i was awesome!   Watch the full scene -> *HERE*

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

Graphic task: Create a poster of the show you are guest starting on. Graphic should include your player render mixed in within a scene or with the cast of the show and should also include:

- The Shows title
- Date and time of the show
- The station its playing on
- information on you guest staring.

Additional Information:
You will receive 3 capped TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close on July 14 at 10PM EST.

Welfare claims from either PBE or the NSFL are accepted! *if you’re claiming welfare and have a different username on the affiliates site then you need to state that in your post to get credit.*

Any questions/concerns, please PM me.
Note: Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Simmer claim

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 12:31 PM by JamesT.)

Code:
Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

Being on a TV show was something I never imagined something that would happen to me, but a few short months ago I was approached to guest star on an episode of the highly proclaimed show "The Flash". This was during the off season and they were filming in my hometown of Vancouver, BC so the location was a fit for me. My role was to be interviewed the character Barry Allen aka The Flash If I knew anything about the villain and how he is associated with playing hockey. I was not given any other details as to how or who this villain was due to the risk of spoilers, so I will have to watch the episode when it airs in a few weeks to see how everything unfolds! The shoot only lasted one day and I got to mingle and take pictures with members of the cast which was very awesome! Everybody treated me kindly and I got to truly appreciate all the work that goes into filming an episode for a TV series. Hopefully the speed of the Flash will rub off on me when I hit the ice after being on an episode with the speedster superhero.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

On this season of Below Deck Mediterranean, Leo Lockhart will be one of the primary charter guests. Leo and fellow hockey players Dominic Montgomery, Olivier Cloutier, and Jimmy Slothface will be chartering the yacht for 4 days along with several of their closest friends. Lockhart's agent is a big fan of the show and has no problem admitting this, even though it's a trash reality show. Lockhart has never personally watched the show, but he's looking forward to spending 4 days on a luxury yacht in the south of France with some of his favorite people. Hannah and Joao and the rest of the crew will definitely have a great time with this charter, since the group is pretty easy going. All they'll have to do to keep the group happy is make sure the water toys are ready, the alcoholic beverages are flowing, and there's plenty of coffee in the mornings for Leo. The group plans to spend their entire trip on board with no shore excursions, and there's no doubt the crew will be pleased at the tip meeting after the charter.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 02:10 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Disclaimer: **DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU GET QUEASY EASILY**

The above scene is not for the weak stomach, it was gruesome and it was painful to watch. Many fans of the SHL covered their eyes as their favorite hockey player got eaten alive by a group of dirty walkers in the season 4 finale of the Walking Dead! But with anything artistic you must dig down deep, walk through the chaos and concentrate on the work.. and that is exactly what i did when asked to guest star in this pivitol moment of this iconic series.

The actors treated me well.. I got a big bear hug from Norman Reedus! I laughed with Andrew Lincoln! and i even took Lauren Cohen out for a few drinks where Izzy did not some of his own flesh eating. (But thats for a differant PT)

While i didnt get nominated for a guest star award, the Feedback i recieved was great and i suspect that post hockey their could be a world where #Video-Izzy trends world wide.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 02:36 PM by TheHockeyist. Edit Reason: Typo. )

I was a guest star on "Who Wants to Win a Million TPE", the game show like "Who Wants to be a Millionaire". My first question was ridiculously easy. "What is 2 + 2?" The answers were 4, Four, IV, and Quatre. I chose 4 and I got it correct. I was up to 32000 TPE when I got this question: "On this map of the United States, which dot is Las Vegas? A, B, C, or D?" I had never heard of Las Vegas before, and it sounded like it could be from Spanish, so I checked the border with Mexico. There was one city there, which looked like it could have been Las Vegas. C. I submitted C as my final answer.

I got the question wrong. C was El Paso. Las Vegas was in Nevada. I had never heard of Nevada before. How did I not know that? I'm a science enthusiast, not a geography enthusiast! In the end, I was forced to give up all 32000 of my hard-earned TPE. When they say no one wins the game, it's true. No one wins the game. I honestly thought it would have been easier, but no. It isn't at all! For any guys here looking for some free TPE, I'm pretty sure this game show is a scam designed to take your money.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 03:06 PM by bluesfan55.)

I've been a lifelong fan of The Simpsons, so when representatives of Matt Groening (the show's creator and main animator) reached out to me, I knew I couldn't refuse. Om one of our off days, I drove up to Los Angeles to record my voice-over segments for the episode that week, which was about Bart joining a hockey team that makes it to the World Juniors. In the episode, I voice the star right winger of the Ireland team, Liam Neeson, who antagonizes Bart with a variety of Irish lingo and deadly chirps. However, the Irish team loses in the final when Bart scores the game winning goal, aboslutely undressing Neeson in the process. My favorite line from the episode is when I tell Bart in the beginning of the final to "Go suck his mum's tits with a Guinness bottle" and then score a goal. It was a dream come true for me, amd hopefully they invite me on again.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I recently shot scenes for a small appearance in the HBO show Westworld. The reason that I was chosen over more famous, better looking, smarter, funnier, and easier to work with SHL stars is that I was the only one that would agree to doing scenes with full-frontal nudity. The scene in question involves my nameless character standing in a river and fishing while wearing nothing but a cowboy had and a gun holster. The main characters in the show startle me to turn around and pull my gun on them before being shot in the chest and floating down the river. The casting director said I was perfect for the nude role because I was big enough to be noticeable but not big enough to be distracting. He also gave me the name of the company that made the super comfy couch in his office. All in all, I had a lot of fun being a cowboy for a day.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Well, Blue doesn’t take television shows well, he isn’t really a fan, even though he does like skits. But, Blue decided to trick the producer and had a plan. He accepted the acting job in a role for “Scare Pewdiepie: Season 2” and was very content. On the first day that Blue’s episode was to be recorded, which was an ice skating and ice hockey related episode, Blue went and bought a 1970’s goalie mask, the kind in horror movies, and stored it away. Then, on set, as they were recording and it was his time to get on the set, he put it on, and in full equipment, came running down the hallway screaming. Pewds ran for his life, but once he saw it was Blue, he calmed down. They both had a laugh, and Blue’s short scare turned out to be the perfect opener for the episode.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...entry89325

[Image: giphy.gif]

Obviously this happened a few years ago, but at the time I was contacted by the producers of the UK version of Top Gear. Not many people know but I love cars and racing, im more of a rally fan myself but a fast car is a fast car. I was interviewed and asked about my thoughts going into a more professional hockey setting, out of the OHL and into a major league, and I was asked to do the track for their "celebrities in a reasonably priced car" segment. Id love to claim that I had the fastest time, but that would be a lie, I was 6th fastest. Tied for 5th really with Nick Hault and Aaron Paul (of breaking bad fame). That damn Micheal Fassbender beat me by a full 2 seconds, and we were all put to shame by Mr. Bean. End of the day im just glad I didnt crash, I blame my time on having to drive on the wrong side of the car.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I was asked to guest host a big brother canada competition for the last season on global TV. being from Edmonton it was pretty cool to go on a show i grew up watching as one of the people the houseguests were excited to see. I hosted the comp and even got to take the winner of the comp and 2 guests out of the house to sit in a private box during my game, were not winning much these days so it was nice to do something outside of hockey for once. They're all really cool down to earth people and it was pretty cool to get the inside scoop on the game. I also might have hinted at a houseguest about their alliance wanting to take them out soon and gave them a little insight as to who their real homies were. thats not aloud but whatever i aint gonna say shit and noones gonna read this so who really cares

[Image: nasty.png]

The Show Ghost Adventures were on their way to Kelowna to investigate the Guisachan House. One of Kelowna’s most haunted places and the site for the next episode. The Ghost adventure team wanted to bring in some well know people from Kelowna onto the show and Vent was eager to try and get on. When Vent was told he was going to be on the show he was ecstatic to come on. Ghosts were always an interest to Vent and was excited to join the crew of Ghost Adventures since they were on of his favorite shows. 

At the Guisachan House Vent met Zach, Aaron, Billy, Nick, and Jay. They started off without Vent and would bring him into the house later into the episode. As Vent sat in the Van with all the screens to watch the cameras, he was staring intently at the screen trying to catch any site of paranormal activity. As Vent was watching the camera that was in the masters bedroom, he saw that the sheets to the bed began to be tugged off the bed violently.  Vent couldn’t believe his eyes to finally be able to see paranormal activity in real life.

After awhile in the Van, Vent was introduced onto the show and the crew decided to put Vent solo in the master bedroom. Vent was excited to go alone and try to get anything from the ghosts in the house. Vent was sitting on the bed trying to get anything from the ghosts in the room. Asking questions to trying to provoke the ghost into trying to do something to him to get evidence. While sitting their Vent never heard anything but began to feel burning on his back. It wasn’t super painful, but he was able to notice it. After an hour alone the crew came and go Vent from the house. While walking out he asked the crew to check his back to see if anything was there. When they lifted his shirt, they saw three scratch marks on his back. Vent couldn’t believe he was actually attacked by a paranormal spirit. As the night came to an end Vent thanked the crew for letting him onto the show and for letting him go in the house solo. 

Vent couldn’t wait for the episode to come out and show the world all the evidence they captured.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 10:03 PM by PenKnight.)

(278 Word Count)

It seems ABC wanted to revamp the hit show Spenser for Hire. I was contacted about the pilot show. They wanted to write a story involving a hockey player from Montreal since they have to film the show in that city because Boston just costs too much for production. They heard about me through Bob and Doug. Those are the Mckenzie Brothers who own Elsinore Beer and provide Zarley Zalapski with free beer and peanuts for life. Anyways, they ended up writing a story. They got A Lister Russell Crowe to play Spenser and Denzel Washington to play Hawk. Two Heavyweights that are moving to television because Hollywood has changed their ways and only produces Marvel Movies these days.

The plot was about a hockey player getting in trouble with the wrong guys and a bad gambling addiction. It seems that Zarley couldn't pay his massive debts to the wise guys and they kidnapped his uncle. Susan was a friend of Zarley's sister and brought Spenser into the case. As usual, Hawk was called upon to take care of the heavy lifting. Zarley got to try to act in a few scenes and they worked in a scene during an early morning workout on the ice. All went well and the uncle was found unharmed. Zarley was able to work out a deal that the wise guys accepted. If it wasn't for Spenser and Hawk getting involved Zarley Zalapski may have gone missing along with his uncle. He had the choice of throwing some hockey games but he refused. It appears that double Z and double J (Jaromir Jagr) have a few things in common.

You can't live or play in New York City as someone of note without being on Saturday Night Live. I was no exception. They had me on this skit where I was at a bar playing darts with a few of the others when I start talking. Now, they really did give us a couple of drinks to get us into character for the bit. It's hard enough for me to articulate enough for folks here to understand what I'm saying. When they had to get me more than just a couple for my part in the skit, hoo boy.

The skit was set up for me to start rambling on about something or other and they all try to take guesses at what I'm trying to say. They take me for just some drunk foreigner who's saying strange things that don't even make sense when they try to approximate what I mean. The gag is one by one, what I'm trying to tell them starts happening and it screws with them in an unforeseen way because a thick Highlander accent with a few Scotches to boot is asking to lose the whole damn book in translation.

At the end, I say with unusual clarity that I wanna throw down with them. They pause, they try to interpret it another way, and by that point, I just deck the pretty boy fuckers and have a go. Okay, not really, they rolled with it, though the audience got the point. I hope they call me back and maybe get me something a bit more...nuanced.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]