Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star

I was contacted to join SpongeBob SquarePants and it was really cool because I got to go deep down into the ocean where I haven't been before. They made me put on a funny mask like a fishbowl though but I got to stay in Sandy Cheeks' air bowl which was cool because there is air inside and not water! So what did I do... I went to the Krusty Krab and had a pretty patty and SpongeBob even made my party for me! The patty was pretty good and definitely the best food they have down there because everything else gets too soggy or you need to eat it while still alive. Then I met Plankton and he offered me 5 million dollars for the krabby patty formula so I am working on that now for him. I'm just trying to infiltrate the Krusty Krab by acting like an innocent tourist but little do they know I'm there to steal and there to get the bands.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Dean sat down. He simply couldn't believe what was going on, he had been invited to
appear on an episode of Monday Night Raw, in his hometown of Potatoburg, Latvia.

Of course, he was unaware that it was a birthday event hosted for him by Vince and
the rest of his family, so his intercontinental title win was a bit of a sham, but
would count in the record books nonetheless.

In this episode, he would be eating pancakes with The New Day, all the while
entertaining all the divas, before and after the show, by giving them some pointers
in private session, on how to take a bump and how to cut a promo.

Dean had a match the night, against Big Match John. We had it explained that we couldn’t see him and it all began to make perfect sense. People just closed their eyes and fell asleep, it wasn’t about him being untouchable, it was about him being too boring to continue watching.

So the crowds elation, as Cena got wrecked twice, with Colts finished, The Purple Eyed Nipple Incendiary Squeeze, that it was complete against Regal.

They finished the night with Dean, chugging beers with Stone Cold.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Tatu Makela was a guest star on the television series It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Tatu played the role of a patron in Paddy's Pub. In this particular scene, Mac and Dennis are arguing about whether or not hockey is a manly sport. Mac argues that hockey is in fact a manly sport, because the players are huge and have big muscles and could probably beat Dennis up. Dennis argues that hockey isn't a very manly sport because the way that they skate makes him think of figure skaters. Tatu then speaks up and says that he is a hockey player and that if Dennis has a problem they can take it outside. At this point, Charlie comes running into the bar with his rat killing bat saying that they've got a problem. There's a massive rat in the basement and Charlie is afraid that he won't be able to take care of it himself. He then offers the bat to Tatu, asking him if he would take care of the problem for him.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Being one of few Korean born players to make it to the SHL, Daniel Smeb features usually at least once an offseason on a show called Smeb Sunday airing at night on the Korean sports network. The show rotates between all the Smebs trying to get them all on as much as possible as it covers and talks about their life and what playing hockey over in the SHL is like. The show also routinely has fun mini games for the Smebs to participate in. Daniel being the most skilled and liked Smeb is often asked to go on the show multiple times due to the insane ratings he draws with the only comparable being Khan Smeb. Steve-Craig Smeb used to be the most popular but unfortunately his mysterious disappearance is still being under investigation. Chico Smeb meanwhile is rarely asked to go on the show due to how unpopular he is, rumor has it though that the show makers are planning on trying to get all the Smebs at once for a special edition of Smeb Sunday.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Well, my agent told me to put on my bathing suit and head to the beach, which wasn't too alarming since I love to swim. However, when I got to the beach I saw a bunch of cameras and it looked more like a movie or photo shoot...I wasn't that far off. My agent told me that the makers of Baywatch needed a cameo from a good looking celebrity athlete, and I got that bill perfectly. I haven't really acted before, and any lines I had in a script were just improvised, and luckily this would be the same. My role was a charming guy who flirts with the hot blonde babe, but as far as lines were concerned, there were none, and I had to come up with my own stuff. The final result was surprisingly excellent, though they almost cut one of my flirty lines "girl you're cute, and I want to be your heart...pumping inside you all day". The best part is that our on- camera chemistry also carried over to off-screen action, and 28.6 unbelievable seconds that I won't forget.

PBE Claim

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]