Create Account

Introducing the SHL Graphics Discord
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 04:44 PM by Lazyeye.)

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone has had a great summer so far!

Here at the graphics team, we have had a discord for quite a bit of time mainly to discuss changes and talk about grading. Today, we are going to enact one of those changes by officially transitioning our grading discord to the SHL Graphics Community discord! (Yay, another god damn discord for this site am i right?)

The overall objective to to bring the graphics community a little closer together by providing an avenue for the following

- Allow new, intermediate, and advanced users a discussion board to generally discuss graphics and give/receive tips and tricks from other users
- Create a new collection area for resources. I feel the subforums have become somewhat barren of a vast amount of resources available
- Provide a location for on the spot comments and critique, especially for unfinished sigs where a user may be stuck
- Add situational awareness for current and upcoming graphics contests
- Allow users to provide suggestions to the graphics team (Please Note: This is not a forum to complain about your grades)

I firmly believe that this will improve the graphics section, the quality of graphics, and the community. That being said, the discord will still follow all of the rules previously stated by the no fun police HO.

Without further ado, here is the invite link to the brand new Graphics Community discord!
SHL Graphics Community Discord

[Image: af7.png]

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]