Create Account

Khan Smeb Heartful Message

Chicago Syndicates can't make SHL playoffs, but they can make me into a SHL player

It is already known in the league that my skill is not very good and that when I play against more skilled players sometimes I can't stop playing. For a while my dream was to play on a big tournament because of it, but I am afraid that in the future, when there was more motivation and opportunities, that I will not have enough time for my dream to become a reality. It is all my fault as a player. This is the only lesson I have learned from this experience.

At the time I don't care too much about other people's opinions and opinions of me. I am more worried about what I can do for myself as a person and trying to change the world's opinion and image of me, which has been the real problem in my life and was most severe in the beginning.

People are always lagging behind when it comes to what people think about one thing or another. It is really bad if everything about yourself is not at your best. The people that were supposed to have seen the best qualities in me did not. And if you just look at myself, there is something in there, but I can't see it. That is all.

Discord are for plebs