Create Account

Explain 2 Electric Boogalo

(07-11-2019, 05:20 PM)SwegButthole Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:18 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote: But actually we do already have the concentration camps setup, they'd probably gain some perspective by taking a few days in the camps they're putting helpless children in

You're no better than the nazis you claim to hate so much lmfao

lmao guys he took the bait

(07-11-2019, 05:14 PM)WannabeFinn Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:12 PM)grok Wrote: Peanut butter with honey is delicious you fucking simpleton

@Tomen I request a trade
you forget that i have to approve the trade

who is the simpleton now  Sleepy  Cool

Lol no you don't, I saw the fantobens trade.

Tomen release me from this hell

[Image: Robinson.png]
(credit JSS)

(07-11-2019, 05:20 PM)SwegButthole Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:18 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote: But actually we do already have the concentration camps setup, they'd probably gain some perspective by taking a few days in the camps they're putting helpless children in

You're no better than the nazis you claim to hate so much lmfao

"I don't like racists"

"wtf you fucking Nazi"

Gotta agree with PenKnight here. Also, what’s up with black people having rights now? Whatever, guess that’s just my boomer opinion Smile))

[Image: Jagger_Fouquette.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 05:24 PM by 5ympathies.)

HOPE IM 500

ladies and gentlemen, we got him

[Image: YG69O6g.png]
Thanks to JNH for the signature

[Image: playerpage2.png][Image: updates2.png]

(07-11-2019, 05:20 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:17 PM)SecondSucks22 Wrote: Youre technically also supposed to do that to cupcakes...

I demand proof of this

Also for @WannabeFinn https://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-...Right-Way/ ive tried it and i can confirm its actually the best way to eat a cupcake

[Image: SecondSucks22.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif][Image: f083df0045a80fc4b37ac87792baf181.png]

(07-11-2019, 05:18 PM)WannabeFinn Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:17 PM)ToeDragon84 Wrote: Normal amount you know, enough to spend the last 2 or 3 hours looking at gifs of gorillas and bears doing stuff.

it's a pre cut English muffin, and honey is like the jelly kind of. It's very healthy, how you get big and lean.
oh so it's an english muffin that makes sense alright carry on brother toe
Alright, just gonna go fight shadows in my backyard until they grow into the night demons.

[Image: WALbqwc.gif]
[Image: 69mehard.gif]

[Image: dmncxSD.png] [Image: nNVkhw9.png]

I think I finally got a BINGO hell ya

[Image: 57290_s.gif][Image: Green_STS_Logo.jpg]

Uk
SpectersSpecters Specters

(07-11-2019, 05:20 PM)SecondSucks22 Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 05:17 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote: The world will be a better place when we don't have them around anymore. I'm not calling for action you goofball, I'm not saying we should kill them, I'm not saying I don't like watching hockey when they're commentating

I mean, I dont like watching hockey when Don Cherry is commentating so

why do you hate male commentators

[Image: ejW6etk.gif]
[Image: bbtqOQr.png] [Image: HoJ50Az.png] 
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]