Create Account

Regarding Today's Response to Sexism

In times like these it's important to recognize our own positions w/r/t not only the individual but the community as well

Looking the other way (or defending) when someone says something shitty 
Only makes you part of the problem as well; the right to free speech is not the right to be able to get away with saying that which is hateful and ignorant
Very often in the past people would just carry on with their day but I think it's
Especially great that so many people jumped on this shitty opinion, even if just to dunk on the dude with memes

Critically, I don't think it should be overlooked that there are women on this site as well 
Under no circumstances should they be made to feel like they shouldn't belong here
Maybe he meant no real harm by it, but it'd be shitty of us to let that bs go by without dunking on him
Maybe he did mean harm by it - he did, after all, double down - in which case he especially deserves to be fucked on
Individually everyone comes to the table with different biases and assumptions (veiled as "preferences" lol), but I'm proud of the community at large for
Not being silent on this 
Great job, as a whole, SHL

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I agree with this post fully.

How some people responded to this situation was rather disappointing, but
As a whole it is good that we made it clear that thoughts such as
Those are not accepted by the community.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but all the same if that opinion is hateful they can be called out for it.

Women are very much welcome in sports broadcasting, and
Often they can be better than men in the field.
Many people are strictly of the belief that this is not the case, and I find that to be
Extremely disappointing in this day and age.
Nevertheless, thank you for this great post, hotdog.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I agree with the takes but the formatting on mobile is actually vile who the fuck writes like this

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

07-11-2019, 05:42 PMWaters Wrote: I agree with the takes but the formatting on mobile is actually vile who the fuck writes like this

this post is not designed to be consumed on mobile

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I’d like to apologize

Player Page
Update Page

Thank you hotdog.

I want to add - nothing occurs in a void. We (women in this case) might not always be loud about it (often because we are just exhausted from dealing with this stuff and we aren’t always up for the argument), but trust me that we remember who calls people out on their sexist nonsense, and we very much do notice who has our back, even when we don’t say anything.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

hot DAWG

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 05:55 PM by Waters.)

I have to say that I definitely agree with your statement.
A stunning amount of people don’t seem to be living in 2019 like the rest of us, and
Maybe it’s because of how they were raised. parenting has a huge impact on youth, and society
Just isn’t strong enough to overcome some of the warts that teach our children.
Everyone deserves to be respected and treated
Well.

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 06:10 PM by wumaduce.)

07-11-2019, 05:42 PMWaters Wrote: I agree with the takes but the formatting on mobile is actually vile who the fuck writes like this

So you're saying you don't love cumming @hotdog?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Man I really was expecting "cummies"

I really think PenKnight has got it badly wrong

However you look at it, our society has really screwed up in the past
And part of our development as a society is
To fix those mistakes as best as we can so that
Everyone can be comfortable in this society

So I'd like to say to any women who read this that I
Expect just as great things from you as any men (or indeed greater)
Xenophilia should also be a priority for all
Inclusion is the way forward and
Sexism has no place in our modern society
Men aren't better than women

(I'm so sorry I really put very little effort into this one)

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

i wonder if somebody is skilled enough to snapchat filter my render into the girl version and make me a sig from that.

united we stand

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 08:15 PM by Jiggly_333.)

As someone who goes to great lengths to advocate for women's sports, it's really nice to see everyone else handle something like this once in a while. Yeah, I'm a guy; but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't care about how other people are treated. I grew up within a social culture where not caring is the cool thing to do, but recently it's become increasingly more important to show support for others.

People can always be better and it's important to push them to becoming it.
Remember to not just criticize, but also try to teach these people to be better, because they can be better people.

So what if this is anime, this is the best way to live:
[Image: D6qHwpYXoAENgDR.jpg]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

07-11-2019, 05:33 PMhotdog Wrote: In times like these it's important to recognize our own positions w/r/t not only the individual but the community as well

Looking the other way (or defending) when someone says something shitty 
Only makes you part of the problem as well; the right to free speech is not the right to be able to get away with saying that which is hateful and ignorant
Very often in the past people would just carry on with their day but I think it's
Especially great that so many people jumped on this shitty opinion, even if just to dunk on the dude with memes

Critically, I don't think it should be overlooked that there are women on this site as well 
Under no circumstances should they be made to feel like they shouldn't belong here
Maybe he meant no real harm by it, but it'd be shitty of us to let that bs go by without dunking on him
Maybe he did mean harm by it - he did, after all, double down - in which case he especially deserves to be fucked on
Individually everyone comes to the table with different biases and assumptions (veiled as "preferences" lol), but I'm proud of the community at large for
Not being silent on this 
Great job, as a whole, SHL

I second this!

Women should not have to work harder to prove they are equal to men. They shouldn't need to prove anything, they are equal! I also think it's very disturbing to see that there is always so much resistance when a woman does well in a male dominated area. Diversity is a great thing and we should embrace it!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

07-11-2019, 05:45 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: Thank you hotdog.

I want to add - nothing occurs in a void. We (women in this case) might not always be loud about it (often because we are just exhausted from dealing with this stuff and we aren’t always up for the argument), but trust me that we remember who calls people out on their sexist nonsense, and we very much do notice who has our back, even when we don’t say anything.

Yea, you fucks that defended PK dont get any more turtle sigs, now think about what youve done. Seriously tho ill take Jess over PK any day of the week, except the 5th tuesday of the month, everyone is on equal ground that day...

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]