Create Account

Inspired by the recent PT

Just wanna shoutout a few guys..

@JKortesi81, @Scrufdaddy, @Blastmeaway, @SlashACM, @cpetrella, @TheDangaZone, @Serpe x 13, @esilverm

No PT is good enough, no media article long enough. I'm stuff. You're all stuff.

[Image: BfEHO1.jpg]
Credit @sköldpaddor for image

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 12:01 PM by esilverm.)

[Image: Screenshot_20190624-160201__01.jpg]

Nicolaj Muller (LW) ● Player ProfileUpdate Page
Scarecrows Stampede Switzerland

[Image: esilverm.gif]

I made the SHL Scraper bot. You can add it to your server ➡ here ⬅

THANK U BROTHER FUZZ

Charlie Serpe Player Updates
Charlie Serpe Player Page

Thank you fuzz, very cool!

[Image: rippedsig_30.png]

UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard | [Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | UsaScarecrowsSpectersBlizzard
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 01:50 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

On that note, I really think we should thank @Mike Izzy for this last PT. I don't know about the rest of ya'll but with all of Explain(ing) going on in the thunderdome lately this PT has been a great ray of sunshine on SHL

(07-14-2019, 01:49 PM)caltroit_red_flames Wrote: On that note, I really think we should thank @Mike Izzy for this last PT. I don't know about the rest of ya'll but with all of Explain(ing) going on in the thunderdome lately this PT has been a great ray of sunshine on SHL

Rolleyes

[Image: MikeIzzy.gif]

Thanks Fuzzy <3

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Love u fuzzy <3

[Image: EDME1.png][Image: o7u42g.png][Image: EDME1.png][Image: o7u42g.png][Image: EDME1.png][Image: o7u42g.png][Image: EDME1.png][Image: o7u42g.png][Image: EDME1.png][Image: o7u42g.png]
[Image: cadeypoo.gif]

crutch,May 30 2018, 10:44 PM Wrote:don't worry, it's just trella, all bark and no bite

Team USA Fed Head S40 - S47: 1 Gold, 1 Silver
[Image: 0gisixU.jpg]