Create Account

S49 Hamilton Steelhawks interested threads

Copy and paste the below code into a reply and let us know a bit about yourself! Smile

Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?
I'd say about a 7 or 8, I'm on the site every day.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
Noah Brusky, my teammate in St. Louis, he's top player in the class and I think his game complements mine.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
Definitely willing to put in the work to improve my player. Starting by making atleast one media/graphic a week.  

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
My favorite team is the Detroit Red Wings. Outside of the SHL I spend my time listening to music, playing in a basketball sim league, interning at a hospital, and reading. Never played ice hockey. 

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?
I play a lot of video games, I mostly play on xbox but I play Football Manager a lot as well.  

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
I hate everyone.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
As much as it takes to get the money I need. Or you can pay me big bucks to get it all.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
I don't watch much hockey. I do soccer and music. And anime. Those things.

Yes, I do. I like plot based games more than online stuff.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Bo Kane

I want all of the best equipment, whatever it takes.

Toronto Maple Leafs, big sports fan. Love reading and writing, history. I played growing up and now can't wait to watch my son one day play as well. Life is good.

PC, PS4, Switch, love RPG and sports games the most, just love gaming overall.

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Probably a 7 or 8. On the site almost daily. Monitor Discord but really don't talk much.

Cody, Ricky Spanish or Knox Booth

I mean, I want to max out my TPE as much as possible and equipment is a good way to do that so as much as needed.

So I'm originally from Alaska but had an eclectic upbringing spending a lot of my youth in Europe. Favorite NHL team is the Capitals (until Seattle gets a team). Hobbies outside SHL are camping and hiking with my wife and kids, and reading (reading Dune right now and it's awesome). And yes, I've played hockey, but only up until high school and then I quit to focus on other sports.

I don't really play video games anymore because of limited time. When I do, though, it's usually football or baseball or assassins creed on xbox.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]