Create Account

Taterade Podcast Question Thread

You mentioned in your last podcast that a good movie is one where you don't see the production while you're watching it. I found that really interesting. Could you give an example of a movie like that?

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Answered!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

• Which SHL team has had the most unexpected start to the season in your opinion?
  • Hypothetical question: If you could choose to get traded to another SHL team - where would you go and who or what would your team get in return?
  • What was the last book you read?
  • What are your plans for next weekend?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Answered!

Do you usually wait to record a podcast until you get questions?

If so, here they come:
Do you still follow the SMJHL now that you're no longer playing there?
Which SHL team will unexpectedly make the playoffs this season?
If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be?

And (trying something new):
Ask a question that your listeners should answer in the comments.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

All answered!

Hey Tate!

What are some of the new bands you've been listening to?

Do you play any musical instruments?

Have you ever injured yourself playing sports?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Answered!

Looking back at your time here: Are you still as excited about the league as you were when you just joined or has it changed since then? If so, what has changed?

Thoughts about your season so far?

Stars Lions Berserkers

12-06-2019, 07:50 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Looking back at your time here: Are you still as excited about the league as you were when you just joined or has it changed since then? If so, what has changed?

Thoughts about your season so far?

Answered!

(finally)

Can we expect you to record more regularly now? If not, I'll leave these questions here for next time anyway.
--
1) Since you've mentioned that you won't keep Knox Booth around forever, do you have plans for another player already when the time for retirement has come? Do you even want to recreate?

2) How much do you think a goalie build actually matters in FHM if the rest of the team is either really strong or really weak? (Not part of the question, but we can't ignore teams like Toronto or Tampa where a good goalie doesn't seem to matter or: good teams with weaker goalies that still do quite well. )

3) Would you rather win a team award or an individual player award?

Stars Lions Berserkers

Answered!

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2020, 01:44 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: Had to add a 4th one now. )

We can't have an episode without questions so here are some more for you to answer. Whenever that happens.

This is a two part question:

1a) If you could appear as a guest on any SHL podcast you like, which one would you choose and why?
1b) Would you consider inviting another SHL podcast host as a guest to yours? If so, who and what would you talk about?

2) After a year in the league, how well do you know the users on the site, especially the regulars? Do you talk to many users outside your own LR or do you only interact with your own team(s)? (meaning SHL/IIHF teams)

3) Have you ever told any of your friends and family about the SHL (or sim leagues in general)? Did they understand it or did they think you're weird for having this 'hobby'?

4) Tell us about your new LAP contract (unless you have already before you even looked at this question).

Stars Lions Berserkers

Answered!