Create Account

HIRING: SMJHL HO Member
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 06:01 PM by BadWolf. Edit Reason: Fixed Date )

With nobody stepping down and me stepping up, we are looking for one SMJHL Head Office member to join the team in preparation for the S49 SMJHL Draft. The member we hire here will be tenured through S51, as though they were hired effective S50.

To apply, PM me your responses to the following application:

Code:
1. A Head Office member needs to be active and attentive - What is your current and future activity level on the site and on discord.

2. What do you think the most important aspect of the SMJHL is?

3. What can you bring to the table as a HO member? Experience, ideas etc?

4. In your opinion what is currently the largest issue with the SMJHL? Why?

5. Are you currently a management user for an SMJHL team? Would you be willing to step down from that position while you serve as SMJHL HO?

6. Provide any additional information you would like us to know.

We would like to hire quickly, so applications will be open until Midnight EST, Wednesday, July 24.

I look forward to seeing y'all apply and adding another member to our team!

Applied....

Bump

Oh boy, could this be the moment?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Initial interest is pretty slow, so if I haven't reached my application quota by Sunday night I will post a two-day extension.

Applications have been extended to midnight on Wednesday. Get em in!

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 12:09 AM by grok.)

I've received some feedback that interested people are not applying to this position because they want to apply for GM positions as well.

Therefore, we will not select a candidate for this position until after all open SMJHL GM positions have been filled.

Applications still close on Wednesday at midnight. Happy applying!

applied

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Closing in just over 9 hours