Symmetrik 07/21

[Image: HaiKZk9.jpg]
[Image: tK8pxmT.jpg]

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Love it! Switzerland

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

1) There's a lot of red here, but I like how you've managed to blend in the render with the background and yet not make it look completely chaotic. That's great work. What helps is blurring the outer areas and sharpening the render's face so it's automatically the main focus point of the sig. The text fits nicely into the corner and it's not even distracting. It also leaves enough room on the left. Really good composition.
4/5 + 50k bonus

2) You used similar techniques in this one compared to the one above. Blurring and blending the corners to draw attention to the center of the image, particularly the top center where the render's face is located which has been sharpened. The font you chose is thin (maybe even elegant) enough not to disturb anything, even though it wouldn't hurt to make it a bit larger, because compared to the sig above, I can see more unused space in this. That's mostly because the face it located at the top. I like sig no. 1 just a tiny bit better because of the overall composition.
4/5

Total: 2.05M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]