Create Account

7/28 Nokazoa
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 10:19 AM by Nokazoa. Edit Reason: Removed one because I ended up getting paid for it )

[Image: jax_Canada.png]

[Image: jpb_2-1.png]
4th

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

1) Let's start by saying I'm not a huge fan of the large white border, but I suppose you used it to separate the render (=the foreground) from the background and that works. The work on the render is general is good, including the lighting and the positioning, but I suggest to not let the helmet touch the top border, but cut it off a little. The text color doesn't quite match the rest of the image. If you want color other than black or white, I suppose the same red that's on the jersey logo might work, but now it looks a bit too pink. Another point here: the text covered the 'main' element used in the background on the left while the right part is empty. Using the text on the left, because the player is turned towards that direction, is good, but in this case maybe mirror the background image so the right side isn't as empty? Just an idea.
Overall it's still a rather basic sig for me - render, background and text, but I can see you put some extra work into it, so I'll give it a small bonus.
1/5 + 150k

2) Great jersey swap here first of all. However, and this is again my personal taste, I don't think the filter you used over the entire image really works here. It messes with the depth and the other layers you used. At least don't use it on the render. My second problem here is the text. The color choice works a lot better here, because it matches everything else, the font however doesn't and I understand that's a difficult part. Other than that the position of the text could be improved too. Rotate it a little, use several layers of text, make it overlap with the arm. Those are just some suggestions. Feel free to ask questions too in our discord!
2/5

Total: 900k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]