Create Account

Hiring: Fantasy Managers
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 01:18 PM by Hallsy.)

Potentially I will be needing 1-3 Fantasy Managers for the upcoming season. The people I hire depends on how many people sign-up and if there is any additional waiting list groups made. Your job duties will include, updating the draft as it goes along, inputting selections into a spreadsheet, and updating during the season for swaps. Looking for people who have free time for the next 2 weeks as the "time consuming" aspect of this job takes place within the next couple of weeks. Please PM me ur username, and why you should get the job. Pay is 2.5million a season.

so many jobs openings

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Bump. Right now we are at 23 groups and have 23 managers. Looking for some just in case a bunch of people sign-up from the reddit recruitment on monday.

07-27-2019, 01:45 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: Bump. Right now we are at 23 groups and have 23 managers. Looking for some just in case a bunch of people sign-up from the reddit recruitment on monday.

Can always pick it up again and get some cash for my future player Wink

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Applied

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]