Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

New year, same questions. We have 3oa, 5oa and 21oa so some good coverage of this class and if you want in, you know what to do

Who is your player?:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 03:03 PM by Zach.)

Who is your player?: Anthony Archer

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Maybe, just dont want to be missing out on a lot of tpe

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Nothing really

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): Pretty close to a 10 maybe a 9

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: Doing media, applied for a couple

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Who is your player?: Prince Devitt

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Sure, I don't mind

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Nope

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 9

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: Apart of the Hall Of Fame, and I do Media when I run low on money or come up with an idea that I have time.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Who is your player?: Jakub Bruchevski

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Sure I like playing for St. Louis

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Not at the moment

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 9, I'm a pretty loyal person

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: No paying job at the moment, I have a media ideas that I''m planing on doing soon.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Who is your player?:
Noah Brusky

I'd be fine with spending more time in the J

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:
Nothing at the moment

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
8. I consider myself to be very loyal and actually want to see myself spending an entire career playing for one team. That being said, if management seems incompetent and the team is a dumpster fire season after season after season and making no efforts to improve, I can't say for sure that I'd want to stick around. 

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
I'm currently the SMJHL intern. I also have done a few media articles to afford equipment and weekly training, and plan on continuing to release articles to keep affording the top equipment and weekly training. I have a little nest egg stored up to afford my first season's worth of SHL equipment purchases.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Who is your player?: Raquel Castillo Gutierrez

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: I plan on staying in the juniors as long as possible

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Not really

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10; I'm very loyal as long as you're loyal to me

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I think I might end up taking a job.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Who is your player?: Knox Booth (Goalie)

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Yes, no problem at all and I'd like to stay down for at least 2 more (if possible)

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Just what your expectations are for the future and if you have a need for a future goalie. 

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 11 (seriously, one team guy here)

Most recent media

Most recent podcast

Thank you!

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Who is your player?: FR Finn-Rhys, Defenseman

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: I'd love to spend some more time in the SMJHL iimproving my build and hopefully bringing some hardware home to Halifax.

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Are you all pretty tight-knit on discord? The one thing I've really enjoyed so far has been my SMJHL LR and how welcoming everyone is.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): I'm loyal to whomever drafts me. If that's you then I would plan to spend my career there and help the team however I can.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: No league jobs but I have done a few media pieces, mostly on the Raiders' playoff run

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019, 02:58 PM by Winter is Coming.)

Who is your player?:
Cody - RW - raiders

Not at all, in fact, I very well may welcome it as I absolutely love the Raiders' locker room and team that I am currently am on. I am also always willing to do what's best and most helpful for the team, of course.

I'd just want to know what the team philosophy is and what type of locker room environment you wish to build the most?

Pretty damn high honestly. I consider myself to be a highly loyal member and honestly look for that in return from others, as well. Barring any unforeseen circumstance, the primary way I'd ever want to leave a team is if they did something to put me in a position to want to leave (such as being more inactive than not, making a horrendous trade like 5 1sts for a scrub, or just making me feel unwelcome on the team). Considering this has rarely ever happened, I don't see why I wouldn't want to be in Texas for a long time. I'll go 8-9, just because I think being a 10 is incredibly difficult and I don't want to BS anyone.

Thankfully my bank is large enough right now that I don't need a job. I do enjoy writing media which is why I can manage to maintain such a high account. I would like to enter SMJHL management in the future, but only after my time with the Raiders' are at an end out of respect and loyalty to them.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page