Create Account

S49: Anchorage Interested Prospects

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Daniel Bischoff, center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Scoring lots

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
A lot, 6+ a day

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Yes, dylanjj37#9691

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes

Sasha Dangelchek - Winger

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'd like to be a power forward in the vein of Iginla. Tough, but with skill too.

6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
Yes - acdangel#5365

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Yes

D- Akira Ren

Two-way

Yes, Severin#7160

Sure

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Rhett Ward - RW

A pass first winger who is responsible at both ends of the ice

6+ varies by week

I have it, don't use it much at the moment though

Already got one, will be reaching out

Aron Hernadivic - LW

A pass first winger who is responsible at both ends of the ice

6+ varies by week

Gotta get it, can reach out with my ID tn

Of course! Huge Alaska fan

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Marcus Weiser and Center if you're blind

Something like a Draisaitl, Matthews, or Couturier

Varies from 7-14

Ominious#1311

You've already contacted me which really sparked my interest.

[Image: mpcR8M0.png]
player page                                                         update page

Adam Barron, left-shooting Defenseman

Two-way defenseman that focuses on puck movement, smooth skating, and solid positioning. Hoping to also have a strong endurance as well, just a workhorse that can serve a team well both on the power play and penalty kill.

6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?
Yes I do, and I use it daily.

I think I've already received one, but in case there's more coming, absolutely.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Samuel Michaud- Defense

A strong, stay at home D-man

3-5 more on weekends less during the week

yes and I am in the prospect discord already

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? 

sure, why not

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Berg Svensen, D
offensive defenseman, so not quite sure how much playtime i might get. but i'll try to aim in that general direction.
12 or more. when school starts again it'll be considerably less.
you already have my discord.
you've already contacted me.

I'll save your eyes the trip down to the signature, James Ronlain - RW

A shoot first, fast skating forward with silky mitts. Your young Alex Ovechkin.

Usually like 10-15 hours just for random stuff like this. Depends on how into it I get.

I'm on Discord all the time - Rankle#3773

For sure!

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Suzuki Namokato, LW

Speedy Sniper

I have too much time. 15+

I have and use it, ID is Thejaff72#9074

We already touched base, sure thing!

[Image: fYimPTz.png]
[Image: Raiders-banner.png]

Richard Hurtz - RW

Playmaker/Two-way forward

6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?'
have it and use it.

Yes!

My player is Lee Samson, (right) defenseman

i am hoping to play a offensive minded two way defenseman, someone who is most comfortable cycling the puck in the offensive zone and taking shots, but is still more than capable enough to play defense in our zone.

Id say at least 4 hours a day, so a lot

i use it on a daily basis. my ID is Kingslayerlh#1617

Id love to receive every message you're willing to send haha

[Image: yDWryxO.png]

(Player Updates)   (Player Page)

If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
1. Center Kevin Robinson

What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
2. Two way/Shutdown forward that can score goals

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
3. Right now I have unlimited free time, in a couple weeks likely ~5 hours a week

As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
4. I do have discord, ID: Kevin#9567

Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
5. Yes, We've already been in contact

[Image: 7ICBY0z.png]
[Image: 15Ng51w.png]

Bobby Lane - Wing

In SMJHL he will probably be pretty balanced, but ultimately, I want to build an offensively focused wing.

Tough to say. Many. Usually at least a few hours each day.

I do. Rich#4769

Feel free to message me.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!