Create Account

S49: Anchorage Interested Prospects

1.  If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?   My player is Gylfi Eriksson - LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?   I am looking to make an Offensive forward focusing on primarily on play-making   

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)   I have about 10 hours a week in which I will be updating for this league and other sims.  

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)   Yes, I am always on Discord.  Pazuzu#4086  

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)  

Yes feel free to message me on here, but Discord would be my preferred method of contact.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 08:38 PM by ImASurvivor.)

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

My player is Ricky Bobby, who plays left wing.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Sniper

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

6+ for sure.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Have it and use it.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

That sounds delightful

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Augustus Wang - Defenceman

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

I aim to be a defensively-sound D-man who is not afraid to jump up in the rush and create havok. A player that should be feared the moment they touch the ice.

I am available about 4 hours a week, give or take a few hours depending on my schedule.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Yes, my Discord handle is Ferda#6108.

Definitely. The city and the fans are amazing and I hope that I can bring the same energy and enthusiasm onto the ice if I get the opportunity to play for the Armada.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Quote:1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
Shiqa Vitalievich - Goalie
Just a wall of a goalie that never lets anything by him.
6+ but I will definately have a bit less once school starts up again
Absolutely! Nylar#1217
You've already contacted me lol.

Colton Strudwick - Center

I'm looking to focus on puck possession, faceoffs, and passing. 
6+
4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?
Yes

Yes

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

- Partario Scarangella, RW. 

- Quick defensive forward, a bit of a pest. 

- 8?

- Yes, Partario #6527

- Yep!

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu, RW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? A sniping forward, capable of helping in the defensive zone.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Varies greatly from week to week, but I would say a couple for sure.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) I have it, but don’t use it as much as I could. AlwaysGettingHaxed#0141

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) I guess that would be fine.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 04:59 AM by puolivalmiste.)

Björn Leppänen, Defence

As an enforcer I hope to see my player to become someone that keeps opponent in check, playing quite low minutes yet trying to have respectable playing capabilties on defencive end.

Between work and Family I have maybe 10 hours a week for my hobbies, so depending on my mood and other interest, time allocated for this will change quite a lot, but I would say at least hour or two can easily be used for SHL.

I have discord but so far I have only used it for VOIP while gaming.

That's.. why i'm here.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Daniel - Defender

I want to be a strong Defensiv Player with Scoring Qualities, especial in PP. Be a Leader and a good Teammate that cares for others

It really depends on my work and practice with my Hockey Team, but I'd say approximately 5-10 per week for this.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it?
Yes, I'm fine with using a team discord 

Yes

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capp Hatter - RW
Versatility. Wear many hats, do many jobs.
3-4 hrs
patodro#6707
Yes. Got my hard hat and lunch pail. Ready to get to work.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?  Linked, but Ivan Maximus and Playmaker Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?  I'd be happy to be a solid center that excels at puck movement and setups moreso than just straight shots.   I'm equally happy collecting assists as goals.   Well maybe not quite equally...

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)   I've got a pretty flexible job and work schedule so most of my time will likely come Mon-Fri.   I'd probably say I can manage 4-5 hours a week unless I get truly addicted

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)  Yup to both.   ThiefOfCheese#0881

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)  Of course!  Happy to chat whenever. 

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

1. Ben Collins - Center

2. Playmaking Center, want to make those around me better

3. 4-6

4. kingmisanthropy (not super active there)

5. sure!

Henrik Lekberg Osterman - Left Winger

Reliable two-way forward with excellent passing play and good play making ability.

I'm a student, so a fair bit. At least 6 I'd say.

Yep, I have discord. [CGY]Henrik#4390

Absolutely. 

Quote:Quote:
  • Karl Krashwagen, Right Wing
  • Karl takes pride in his grinding ability. Willingness and capability to dig for pucks in both corners and getting it to a scorer
  • Continuous time I have around 3 hours available. Always available on discord and online during work hours
  • Yes, I have it and use it. Zegu#6411
  • Absolutely! reach out to me and I will do my best to get back within the hour.

Ursin Zimmermann - Defense

Offensive Defender. Good defensive and a good skater wo makes asissts.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free?
3 - 4

Ursin #4495

Jeah sure!