Create Account

S49 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
No
2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
The latter
3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
Two Way Center, Datsyuk or Zetterberg
4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
No idea
5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
Probably writing, I'm not an art person
6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
Good attitude, good communication
7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
[Image: 1hookzR.jpg]
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I like to read (Malazan at the moment) play games, play board games, go out to eat and drink, long walks, biking, hiking, boxing
9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
Specifically? No one stands out to me yet. So no?
10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I'm the best

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

No.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

I think they should be hand in hand, but I would choose the close-knit if it has to be a choice.

Datsyuk.

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

However many it takes to become a build good enough for the pros.

Media an ok amount. Want to make sure I can get a good bankroll for training. 0 on graphic design.

A solidly active member who isn’t an ass.

I can’t get it at the moment, but definitely the Bobby Clarke smile.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

Gaming and golf.

I am interested in playing for anyone who takes a chance on me.

Still learning things on the site, so may need some help.

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

No
Having a closer-knit locker room which most likely helps with winning
Roman Josi like
3 seasons but dont really know yet
not that much i think
funny guy who loves to write if he is online
[Image: cut.jpg]
love doing sports, gaming, cooking, hanging out with friends
I will write no because it's something no one will awnser (jeah for sure i am haha:D)
not really yet maybe when i am in your locker room

No
Close-knit locker room
Ovi Russian Machine Never Breaks
Whatever is best for development. I'm not particularly picky as long as I get going in the right direction.
Not a ton but I am willing.
My rapier wit and dullardly instincts.
[Image: brad-marchand.jpg?quality=90&w=650&h=373]
Reading, beer, gaming, music, and potatoes.
I am.
I am a real human worm baby.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 04:27 PM by CementHands.)

• No Simulation league before
  • Most important is a tight knight group who can help each other. I also believe you can't win a championship without that kind of group.

• Matthew Tkachuk, obviously he is very good and hopefully one day I will be at that level, but I'm thinking his play style

• Initially thinking 3 seasons, but I can see staying 4-5 with a good group with an opportunity to grow.

• I'm interested in the writing aspect of media. I don't have any experience in graphics

• Bad jokes, stat discussions and an open mind.

[Image: connor-mcdavid.jpg]

• I like turn based strategy games, lacrosse, football, cooking, camping. I've recently discovered board games can be very fun and there are much much more than monopoly.
  • Absolutely. I want to play and excel with whoever takes a chance on me.
  • Just that I'm new to this league and simulation sports in general, but I want to learn the ins and outs and succeed. 

-no I have not
-I think building a close team is better. Can have these friendships or a long time
-I am not sure yey
-About 2 seasons
-at the moment not so much, but when SHL gets easier for me I would like to explore more
-a great personality, build friendships and be supportive
-[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJLjA9fckem0enIzndOzw...o-Ue6iZ9fw]
-I love music, family time and doing hookah lol
-Yes, I would be happy to be apart of any team
- I am still very new to this so patience would be appreciated :D

- Not even once.

- Why cant I have both?

- Wayne Gretzky mixed with Joe Namath

-No clue.

- None. I have 22 mil in the bank.

-Awesome merica gifs.

-nah

-good question

-Definitely.

Nope

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) NJ my man. Few seasons. Not sure of how long exactly.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Why not both?

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Kucherov/Kuznetsov

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) Whatever is asked of me.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? depends on old man Barbs bank account

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Leadership and not toxic

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! Eh... I'm rushing here. Will skip this.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Gaming, hiking, travelling, football/basketball

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? Would be weird having only ever been a Whaler - but I'm open to change.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? GKG