Create Account

S49 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1- What is your player name and position?
Bobby Lane - Wing

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?
Shoot first, but he will be a bit more balanced in juniors. I want to build a more offensive player this time around.

3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?
I took a season off after retiring. Wanted a break after just shy of 4 years on the same player.

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord?
I do.

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord
I guess 7-8. I'm not the most vocal, but I plan to get all the TPE I can, except pbps.

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?
No, I'd like to remain on the wing.

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
I will take a friendly locker room every time.

9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)
My last player played 4. I would prefer to play fewer this time, but we will see.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

1- What is your player name and position?   Gylfi Eriksson - LW
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?   Def a pass first forward
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?   I made a previous character Calculon, but did not have as much free time as expected when I first joined.
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
I think I am good for right now, Thanks Smile
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord?   Yeah, I use discord all the time. My handle is Pazuzu#4086.

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord   Probably around 8-9
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?   I would be open, but would prefer to play an offensive position.
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?   Close knit group of users
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)   I am not apposed to staying as long as I can! 

Ricky Bobby at Left Wing

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?

Shoot-First

3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?

First Time

I think I got it so far.

I use it.

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?

No, you guys can help me shape my build though.

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Close-Knit Community

However long my SHL team wants me down.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Augustus Wang - Defenceman

I play a more offensively minded 2-way style where I am not afraid to jump into the rush.

Yes, this is my first time.

No, the guides have been very helpful in helping me get acclimated.
Yes, my Discord ID is Ferda#6108

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord?
I mean, I can't access the Discord at the moment, but I'd probably put myself at a 5 for activity on Discord only.

My two-way skillset places me in a prime position to play on the wing if I have to.

Winning above everything. Winningbrings the boys together and remedies even some of the most strained relationships.

I look to spend about 2, but most likely 3 seasons in the juniors depending on my development.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Stacy Jefferson Jr. - Dman

Offensive Defenceman - big team player who makes the right decisions, usually looks to set teammates up but won't hesitate to rip bardown

Popping my SHL cherry

Ways to earn money

open to it

3.5-4

no - sorry - first build and have an idea of the player i want to create

I want my chips with the dip

Until i'm ready to make an impact in the show

Stacy Jefferson Jr. - Defence #29 

Shiqa Vitalievich - Goalie
This is my first time.
Nah. I've spent three seasons in the NSFL so I kinda know what to look for.

Yes I use Discord. My name is Nylar#1217

I am open to build changes but not positional ones.

Close-knit group

I've heard that goalies need to stay down longer to develop, so I am willing to stay for 4 seasons.

1- What is your player name and position? Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu, RW

2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game? Two-Way Sniper, so shoot first.

Recreate (former player was Zallerras “Big Z Szlerchek), but its been a while since I was on here.

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) N/A

5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord? Yes

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord? 7

7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs? Yes, except for building up faceoffs, Big Z was a center.

8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Why not both?

9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons) Not sure, quite obvious a lot has changed since last time in SMJHL.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Colton Strudwick - Center

Pass-first

Yes it is my first time.

Any tips would help but I feel like I'm getting a hang of it pretty quick.

Yes I do use Discord.

I'll be on fairly often on weekdays and should at least be able to check in on the weekends so 7?

I would prefer to remain at center but I'd be willing to adjust my build if needed.

A good group is very important but I do want to try as much as I can to win.

Likely 3 seasons but I'm open to the idea of 4 as well.

Scarecrows Colton Strudwick - Center - St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 04:48 AM by PartarioScarangella.)

- Partario Scarangella, AD

- Passer en premier

- Oui, première fois

Je pense que je m'y habitue

- Oui

- 7-8

Oui, je sens que je pourrais jouer n'importe quelle position

Vous devez avoir un groupe proche avant de pouvoir gagner des championnats

Tant que l'organisation estime que je devrais

Partario Scarangella - RW - Kelowna Knights - Workout Schedule
[Image: HtBTZ76.jpg] Partario #6527

Daniel Kuster, Defender

offensively minded but with a defensive heart

yes

Nope

Yes

Position changes: no // Build  changes: yes

winning championship, but first you have to have a good locker room, with a bad locker room = no championships

It depends on my progress, i want to develop, so it could need 2 or 3 or 4 seasons

[Image: sBbbJmN.png]
Thank you @ToeDragon84
[Image: 431fb2-1569327124.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Björn Leppänen, Defence
Defence minded
First time in any Sim league
At least not now

Use it for VOIP currently
Anywhere from 1-7, cant say yet as have no prior experience

Im open to positional changes and open to take advice on how to improve my player.

Currently it is is just a game for me so winning and doing my small part in it my goal.

I'm in no hurry to leave, so when im ready and there is need for average defencemen

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Capp Hatter - RW
I'm a pass-first player. 
This is my first time with SHL. Excited to throw my hat in the ring and be a part of it.
The forum is a little tricky to get used to at first. But it's nothing that makes me want to hang up my hat. 

patodro#6707
Hard 5

Yes. I'm willing to wear whatever hat my team needs

You only get to be champs when you have a family that plays for each other

I feel like a good fit with the right team will support my growth and development as a player. Like a good fitted cap, the right team will shade your eyes from the starry lights of fame and excess. It will also protect your head from the rains of hate and negativity. It also hugs tight enough to stick around through the tough winds of a turbulent season.

Ben Collins - C

Pass first

SHL virgin here

4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc?
(You don't have to state specific)
I'm sure the longer I'm here the more questions I'll have

Yes, sparingly

3-4

Possibly?

Winning is always the goal, but development is my current goal

3 years

Henrik Lekberg Osterman - Left Wing

Pass-first, definitely. 

Yes, this is my first time.

For now I think I'm handling it fairly well but help is always welcome.

Yep, I use discord.

Ill probably spend at least an hour a day on the site, so say maybe a 4/10? Not sure what is the norm.

Absolutely, as long as they are not too harmful to my chances of moving up into the SHL.

I would rather be part of a great locker room thats losing than a winning team thats miserable.

As I am new I am planing on staying in the juniors for 3-4 seasons to get my bearings. 

1- What is your player name and position?  Ivan Maximus - Center
2- If you are a forward, are you pass-first or shoot-first? If you are a defenseman, are you offensively minded, defensively minded, or play a solid two-way game?  Pass first center.  Planning on high puck skills and winning those all important faceoffs.  
3- Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, are you coming back from a break or were you in the SHL last season?  First time with SHL
4- For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)     I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it.   Seems there are a ton of was to get TPE but finding them all is quite hard.   Seen a few lists but seems that random posts also have hidden TPE in them too.   Just figuring things out.
5- Do you use discord? If not, would you be open to joining discord?   Yup I'm already pretty active there - ThiefOfCheese#0881

6- On a scale of 1-10, please rate how active you plan on being on the site and in discord   I'm brand new so its honestly a little tough to say.   I've been a solid 10 since I found the site a whopping day ago - but probably gonna hover around 7
7- Are you open to positional changes or build changes to help fit the team's needs?   Definitely.   The player side is the side I need the most help on and if I can find a good fit I'll move around as needed.
8- What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?   While I think winning is great - I think the juniors are for development and team dynamics.   I'm a numbers guy though so will be trying to steadily improve.
9- How long do you plan on staying in the juniors? (2-4 seasons)   I'm brand new and don't really have a frame of reference for this, but can see the real value in sticking through multiple seasons for team stability.   I guess it'll depend on how well I mesh with the team.   

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King