Create Account

ANA / VAN GMs

07-29-2019, 03:54 PMCarbine Wrote:
07-29-2019, 02:21 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: They said 25 minutes, not 25 seconds, slow your roll
2008 called, they want their insult back

2004 called, they want their insult response back

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-29-2019, 03:55 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
07-29-2019, 03:54 PMCarbine Wrote: 2008 called, they want their insult back

2004 called, they want their insult response back

Mom called, she asked if we want fries or hashbrowns from McDonald's

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Congrats to both!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

agree with most of whats bein said in here

that being said, i wouldn't have had a problem with any of the people i knew were applying for the whalers GM spot, and believe that @MCP_ will do a great job. Congrats, man!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

07-29-2019, 01:40 PMgrok Wrote:
07-29-2019, 12:47 PMJNH Wrote: Yeah it was.  Then it got filtered out to where the GM needed HO approval on the hire, to the GM being heavily consulted on the hire, to the GM being able to give an opinion, to the HO just making the decision on external apps.

Judging by the suggestions and concerns here, it may be time to start reversing that trend.

I for one appreciate and like the fact that this is something you would consider based on public feedback. I hope that, through cooperation and open minds/ears HO can become a much less despised position. The decision is made on who they believed the best candidate was at the time.

My feelings on the hire are mine and mine alone, and I congratulate @MCP_ on the job and hope to see him do well with the team that got me to where I am today. Nothing beyond that need be said. Let the man enjoy his acquisition of the team, time will tell if it was the right choice or not.

07-29-2019, 04:50 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
07-29-2019, 01:40 PMgrok Wrote: Judging by the suggestions and concerns here, it may be time to start reversing that trend.

I for one appreciate and like the fact that this is something you would consider based on public feedback. I hope that, through cooperation and open minds/ears HO can become a much less despised position. The decision is made on who they believed the best candidate was at the time.

It's actually more than something we would consider, it's something we've already implemented a written policy on going forward.

07-29-2019, 05:30 PMgrok Wrote:
07-29-2019, 04:50 PMInf1d3l Wrote: I for one appreciate and like the fact that this is something you would consider based on public feedback. I hope that, through cooperation and open minds/ears HO can become a much less despised position. The decision is made on who they believed the best candidate was at the time.

It's actually more than something we would consider, it's something we've already implemented a written policy on going forward.

Consider me corrected, and I applaud your efforts!