Create Account

S49 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Karl Krashwagen - Right Wing

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
  • Not as a player. I used to love simulating in gm or franchise modes for the NHL games when I was younger, and I'm a fan of simulation games in general
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
  • I think I can dedicate roughly 3 continuous hours per week, but I do have a lot of time for a quick post or message throughout the day, and that time adds up to probably 8-10 hours overall
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
  • I work usually 55-60 hours per week so in my off time I take my dog for a run or long walk, workout 2-3 times per week with my wife, watch tv (currently re-watching the office) or play games. Really into Divinity Original Sin 2 right now. Favorite chips to binge are probably Lays regular or Doritos, but just to snack I'd go Mrs. Vickies Salt and Vinegar. 
  • As painful as it is to mention, I'm an Oilers fan, next year is their year...
  • With the above said I usually get to pick new teams at the start of playoffs to cheer for. Playoffs I was cheering for St. Louis the whole way and during the season I was liking Philly and Chicago, think they have a bounce back year this year.
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 
  • I didn't even know 5 was a possibility! I've been assuming 3 seasons is realistic, but I don't see an issue going 4 or 5 in a good fit.
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
  • Yes I do, Zegu#6411 if you want to add or chat
Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? 
  • Absolutely. I don't have any strong preferences, and I'm going to do my best to be a loyal, productive member of the organization that gives me an opportunity.
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
  • This is my first draft and I'm looking forward to it. With some guidance I believe I can mold to be a role player that you need to help take the Falcons to the next level.
Share your best joke or meme
  • There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and the rest.

No
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
around 3 - 4 hours
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Working and studiing for like 40 -50h a week
Like doing Sports like athletics and ice hockey.
Favorit snack is chocholate
Favorit NHL Team are the Detroit Red Wings

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 
Probably around 3 Years but depends on my Player progression.
Yes but only for this game
Definetly! Wanna be a loyal player who has an impact on the Team!
It's my first draft so i am pretty new to everything but i am pretty hyped up!
Java programmers dont wear glasses thats because they dont c#

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] Depends on the week.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Chatting with friends, watching youtube, working on projects.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2-3

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yeah I use it.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Maybe.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? No.

Share your best joke or meme. No.

- I do not
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] 
- Hopefully an hour a day, so about 5-7 hours a week.
- I watch daily fortnite videos. I know, lame lol I mostly spend time with my family, work a lot, spend time with my boyfriend and play board/video games. Favorite chips, hot cheetos for sure. 
- I am hoping to spend 2 seasons and gain as much experience and tpe as I can to head into the shl
- I do use discord, I am still learning how to navigate it and keep up with all the chats. 
- I am open to being apart of any team
- I am the noobiest noob
- tbh, I’m not that funny 

All of it

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
As much as I need to

Sim leagues, video games mostly. Destiny. Lays. Sabres.

2-3 seasons, depends how I feel, don't really know for sure yet.

yeah

Sure

Don't think so

no u

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 11:46 AM by PremierBromanov.)

Tom Fiddler - Center - Two Way Forward

Nope!

I usually have 3-5 free nights that aren't spoken for, so anywhere from a few hours to 6. 

Work (Software Developer), usually spend a lot of time on the internet during down times. My favorite game right now is Factorio, all time would be Metroid Prime and OoT. I don't really eat chips lol. Detroit Red Wings!!

I have no idea. I'll cross that bridge when i get there

Yes! PremierBromanov#5260

I have a ton of interest in being on any Michigan-based team, being a home grown GR boy myself.

I'm the best

My love life

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? None.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] Idk

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?: Blackhawks

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Based on that question alone, I have no fucking clue.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Sure

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Always

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Nope.

A solid amount. I should have solid free time in between classes.

Work, school, and games takes a majority of my time. I play NHL mostly, some shooters as well. Gonna have to say cheetos if you count those as chips, Doritos nacho cheese if not.

I am unsure. I want to stay as long as I have to to be a good.

Frankcarp21#7226

Im interested in any team who wants to take a chance on me.

I’m still learning how to use the site in a lot of ways, so please be patient.

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot? 

A carrot

[Image: lwbzgad.png]

No
Depends on the week. But a couple of hours worth each week give or take.
Working? I like a variety of games not sure if I could say an all time favorite but I enjoy a lot of stuff. Favorite chips? Anything spicy. The Ducks but they live a sad existence so I tend to bandwagon or watch CSKA in the KHL.
2-3 or whatever works best for development. Slow and steady win the race or something....something.
Yes, yes I do.
Sure especially if I get to Falcon Punch someone over the boards.

[Image: 59270_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png]  [Image: nHs4nH0.png]

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b] Yes.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] Enough to be active.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I work in hockey analytics. Gaming on the PS4. Ketchup or Salt & Vinns. Maple Leafs

Depends on the plans from my SHL team if drafted in S50. I don't mind hanging back if needed to keep TPE grinding.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Feel free to DM if you have any questions

Share your best joke or meme I'm not a fungi.